Clown gets on FB talking about single mothers are for grown men only

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Some chick on my friend's list shared this vid on her timeline, so I'm not familiar with dude.

But you saying that you 'respect him' made me take a look at his page just now.
All this n!gga does is bow down to women and simp :dahell:

He's not a bad person, but comes off as a little judgmental. I respect the hustle. I think he has a NY times bestseller.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The only concerns I would have dating a single mother are:
Attachment to the kid
The relationship she has with the father.
I don't want to be a place holder until this nikka decides"he will do better", "I want my family together"..
also I have a soft spot in my heart for children.
Never want to have that discussion with a little girl/boy as to why I won't be in their life.:mjcry:

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I have no problem with what he says. Here's our reality:

We have 4,5,6, generations that made bad decisions. The question is do we just kill all of them? If not, they're not going anywhere and some of them can be corrected.

We do need mature men 5o step up and provide help, guidance, maybe companionship, for these single mothers. We're nearly at crisis level with this.

We may need a new relationship dynamic, something close to polygamy in our community, to catch and save as many youth as possible.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com

We have 4,5,6, generations that made bad decisions. The question is do we just kill all of them? If not, they're not going anywhere and some of them can be corrected.

We do need mature men 5o step up and provide help, guidance, maybe companionship, for these single mothers. We're nearly at crisis level with this.

We may need a new relationship dynamic, something close to polygamy in our community, to catch and save as many youth as possible.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com