Clown gets on FB talking about single mothers are for grown men only

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
He kinda right in a way a certain types of men I guess, my dad raised my mother's son, I can't do it:yeshrug:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
That's the thing about a lot of these so called Black militants, they hate Black women and want to see them fail, take a look into one of the many Ciara/Russell Wilson threads, these nikkas want her relationship to fail.

Who said anything about black women? It's about single mothers, period. Stop stereotyping :mjpls:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
That's the thing about a lot of these so called Black militants, they hate Black women and want to see them fail, take a look into one of the many Ciara/Russell Wilson threads, these nikkas want her relationship to fail.

I mean even if its not for you, we cant knock the men who do it..:manny:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Main nikkas who always yelling simp this and simp that are actually doing the most simping behind closed doors. You nikkas are way too obsessed with not being perceived as a simp or a lame, it's very telling.

:pachaha:

What's really "telling" is that you're biggest SIMP on this site & these weak, outdated shaming tactics against those who rightly call out p*ssy whipped lames with no backbone (like yourself) won't work. :umad:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I have no problem with what he says. Here's our reality:

We have 4,5,6, generations that made bad decisions. The question is do we just kill all of them? If not, they're not going anywhere and some of them can be corrected.

We do need mature men 5o step up and provide help, guidance, maybe companionship, for these single mothers. We're nearly at crisis level with this.

We may need a new relationship dynamic, something close to polygamy in our community, to catch and save as many youth as possible.

NOPE!

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Too many women without kids out there for me to date a single mom.

I would only date a single mom if she has her shyt together and has 1 MAX. What he should be warning women is guys that use single mom for sex. One time I met a dime ass single mom. She was fine as fuk, then she told me she had two kids...I have to be honest I contemplate dating her just sex, she was too fine but I knew that was wrong so I had to cut off contact with her. She will meet plenty who will act like they are okay with the two kids just to get ass.

If she didn't have kids, she would be prime quality when it comes to getting successful men just off beauty alone.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
He's not a bad person, but comes off as a little judgmental. I respect the hustle. I think he has a NY times bestseller.

I can't respect dudes "hustle" because he's nothing but a charlatan pandering to a core group of mostly broken, defective single mothers to garner side p*ssy & profit.

Jaxn's general advice is dangerous for impressionable young teenage/adult black men because many don't understand or grasp the various intricacies & dynamics that go along with dating most single mothers which could possibly stunt their future progress, goals or even ruin their lives.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You know, its sad. These women fell for the okie doke by their baby daddies, and are falling for this hustler's game as well. Dude selling anything he can think of on his FB page. Books, mugs, shirts, advertising other people's shyt. He has all this relationship advice on what we "should" be doing; but where the fukk is his wife at? girlfriend? :whoo: I dont see nothing.

Wonder when those dizzy birds gone catch on.​

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I can't respect dudes "hustle" because he's nothing but a charlatan pandering to a core group of mostly broken, defective single mothers to garner side p*ssy & profit.

Jaxn's general advice is dangerous for impressionable young teenage/adult black men because many don't understand or grasp the various intricacies & dynamics that go along with dating most single mothers which could possibly stunt their future progress, goals or even ruin their lives.

Posted at the same time. At least someone sees it.