Club In England Doesn't Let Black Guys In After They Payed £750 For A Table

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Skid row at least a dozen streets away from staples,ain't no one gonna random drive my skid row try and get anywhere by staples :comeon: I live In LA and worked clubs in downtown LA and still hit up bars and after hours clubs in DTLA,you have to go out of your way to pass by skid row

You have to go out of your way because nothing upscale is over there. Just missions, police station, and low scale shops, liquer stores, etc... but you only need to walk 1 block east of Staple Center and you begin to see homeless people. By three blocks (east) it lools like that picture I posted. I said thats what it looks like about 3 blocks from staples center, not that that itself is skid row. Skid Row is further down and much worst than that (as you probably know). The entire ground is black like someone spilled tar on the cement from the caked on dirt. The whole area smells like urine. Its terrible. One of the worst places I ever saw in person. Every other person is in a wheelchair or shirtless.

They gentrafied that whole downtown area, its disgusting.

I don't go to LA Live even to the movie theatre because its just a sea of cacs smiling and laughing and blocks away there are people yelling crying bleeding and sleeping on the ground.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You have to go out of your way because nothing upscale is over there. Just missions, police station, and low scale shops, liquer stores, etc... but you only need to walk 1 block east of Staple Center and you begin to see homeless people. By three blocks (east) it lools like that picture I posted. I said thats what it looks like about 3 blocks from staples center, not that that itself is skid row. Skid Row is further down and much worst than that (as you probably know). The entire ground is black like someone spilled tar on the cement from the caked on dirt. The whole area smells like urine. Its terrible. One of the worst places I ever saw in person. Every other person is in a wheelchair or shirtless.

They gentrafied that whole downtown area, its disgusting.

I don't go to LA Live even to the movie theatre because its just a sea of cacs smiling and laughing and blocks away there are people yelling crying bleeding and sleeping on the ground.
Before it was gentrified DTLA was a complete shythole and no one had any reason to even be there tho,shyt had bums and crackheads everywhere,atleast now they doing everything they can to keep them contained somewhere away from all the new nice shyt :russ:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Before it was gentrified DTLA was a complete shythole and no one had any reason to even be there tho,shyt had bums and crackheads everywhere,atleast now they doing everything they can to keep them contained somewhere away from all the new nice shyt :russ:

That is true... but its pretty fukked up still.

I used to go to E3 at the civic center and and the car shows there. And WWF events at the Staples Center, but I just stay away from that area now. Its depressing. There are hundreds of homeless people a few blocks away so they build a 100,00 sq ft luxury Ritz Carlton skyscraper for the super rich.

LA_Live_Ritz_Carlton_Hotel_%26_Residences_tower.jpg

Nah, I'm good. :scust: