Club In England Doesn't Let Black Guys In After They Payed £750 For A Table

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf

15 guys refused entry to a Bournemouth night club last night because they were black, even though they had pre-paid £750 for a table and entry plus a list of names were given in advance. ID was presented on the night. Whilst standing outside the club the bouncers happily let in a numerous large group of white guys. no explanation and no refund.

UPDATE:

They had booked the club for a reunion, by the way.
Some were from out of the area and drove 90+ miles to meet up for the reunion only to be told by the cac bouncer and manager they couldn't go in.
:mjpls:

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
not defending this or anyway but 15 guys of ANY race getting into a club is risky unless you know the bouncers. Some clubs will even you charge you extra if there are no females in your group

Whilst standing outside the club the bouncers happily let in a numerous large group of white guys. no explanation and no refund.

I wonder why they had no problem letting that "numerous large group of white guys" get in but letting those 15 Black men get in could be risky.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
15 though :huhldup:, wheres the girls

weird i was just on the phone to my boy saying we are going Bournemouth for the weekend in January

might have to re think it :patrice:

greenz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
aight soooo besides the blatant racism by the bouncers I have 1 glaring issue
  • 15 guys & no girls for 1 table???
I am all for equality i've been denied entry into clubs in Miami, LA & here in DC. It all comes down to who you know i've had doorman be super cool and let me in i've had others try to charge me 1000 dollars for 1 table with 2 bottles and it was just me and another guy. They should have split up into smaller groups and tried to get in separately. I wouldn't have prepaid either cuz their not gonna come out of pocket thats why you gotta work your magic at the door.

Thats just my opinion on getting into clubs the more guys you have the less likely you will get in. Hell i seen a video of YG trying the exact same thing at a club in LA and he got denied. I'm just trying make my chances as best as possible especially if you don't have any chicks with ya.