Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
aight soooo besides the blatant racism by the bouncers I have 1 glaring issue
  • 15 guys & no girls for 1 table???
I am all for equality i've been denied entry into clubs in Miami, LA & here in DC. It all comes down to who you know i've had doorman be super cool and let me in i've had others try to charge me 1000 dollars for 1 table with 2 bottles and it was just me and another guy. They should have split up into smaller groups and tried to get in separately. I wouldn't have prepaid either cuz their not gonna come out of pocket thats why you gotta work your magic at the door.

Thats just my opinion on getting into clubs the more guys you have the less likely you will get in. Hell i seen a video of YG trying the exact same thing at a club in LA and he got denied. I'm just trying make my chances as best as possible especially if you don't have any chicks with ya.

I understand this but why am I required to bring sand to the beach. And every club in a big city I've went to I knew someone so my boys and I always got in but seriously. Why am I rolling to he club with bytches when my prime reason of going is to meet bytches :manny:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
not defending this or anyway but 15 guys of ANY race getting into a club is risky unless you know the bouncers. Some clubs will even you charge you extra if there are no females in your group

While the vid is going they let in a group of 12 white guys, and the person recording points it out.

Also, they didn't just show up... all 15 names are on the list. They reserved a table (for 750 euros) The problem was when they showed up the 15 ppl were black.

I am all for equality i've been denied entry into clubs in Miami, LA & here in DC. It all comes down to who you know i've had doorman be super cool and let me in i've had others try to charge me 1000 dollars for 1 table with 2 bottles and it was just me and another guy. They should have split up into smaller groups and tried to get in separately. I wouldn't have prepaid either cuz their not gonna come out of pocket thats why you gotta work your magic at the door.

Thats just my opinion on getting into clubs the more guys you have the less likely you will get in. Hell i seen a video of YG trying the exact same thing at a club in LA and he got denied. I'm just trying make my chances as best as possible especially if you don't have any chicks with ya.

Yeah, if they just showed up at the door.

But if its prearranged that all 15 are on the list and have a table reserved then the club already agreed to let them in. If they had said when taking down the names 'wait thats too many guys' then ok, but thats not what happened.
:yeshrug:And all while the tape is rolling they are letting in a continous stream of white guys...:mjpls:

greenz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
I understand this but why am I required to bring sand to the beach. And every club in a big city I've went to I knew someone so my boys and I always got in but seriously. Why am I rolling to he club with bytches when my prime reason of going is to meet bytches :manny:
It isn't "required" but just imagine there are groups that think exactly like you and the club ends up being a sausage fest nobody wants to be in a club full of guys. Your mostly talking about a group of 2-4 fellas were its not relevant to bring a couple of girls but this is a group of 15 guys its a little different.

But don't take this as condoning what the bouncers did as right im just saying in my experience i'd rather tip the scale to my favor. I've been in these situations (not 15 guys) a couple of times and i'd chat up a couple of females in the line to act like they was with us just to make it easier to get in.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Stop. Comes down to not being a cac, and the club not knowing that when the table was booked. Money should be refunded.

If that was a jujitsu team who reserved the table they would have the bouncers would have thrown out 15 cacs for no reason