CM Punk is a whiny Ho who turns his back on his friends

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:manny:

Jericho on Wrestling Observer Radio

"We used to talk quite often and not really about wrestling stuff. ... We always had great chemistry and he's one of my favorite guys to work with. And then when he left the WWE he never talked to me again. I never heard one peep or squeak or anything from him again. I reached out to him a couple times just about, you know, 'hey, I'm watching The Clash from '78' or whatever and nothing. That's his decision, and it's kind of a drag. I understand professionally not wanting to be open but kind of leaving your friends behind?"

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude Jeristooge acting like a 13-year old boy whining about how he's not getting a text back :mjlol:

Ol'
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif
ass :camby:

People got work friends and then they have real friends. Most work friends don't carry over once you leave the job. That's just the way it is. :yeshrug:

TSweeze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Oklahoma City, OK
On some real shyt, that just goes to show that for all you people wanting Punk to come back, his heart aint in it. If he aint fukking with Jericho then this return or whatever ain't happening. Dude's done....he wasn't respected as champ and if he were to come back at the Rumble and eliminate Reigns and go on to beat Brock at Wrestlemania, it doesnt mean shyt because he's lost his homies backstage......

Aint nobody looking for Phil Brooks bitter ass no more. I'm so fukking done with this CM Punk scrub