CM Punk is a whiny Ho who turns his back on his friends

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Punk is really acting like a martyr in exile, a self imposed exile at that.

Your boss says "you're facing me at Mania", you quit and then excommunicate yourself from everyone? Punk is the one taking it personal if anything.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
If Jericho wants his attention all it takes one selfie with AJ, and a caption under it saying the I'm thinking about coming back full time. Punk will find him then.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
giphy.gif

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Sounds like a personal issue that Jericho is making everybody's business for no reason other than to get brownie points from the Punk-bashing fan

Was he drunk during this interview?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk and Jericho are

Your boss says "you're facing me at Mania", you quit and then excommunicate yourself from everyone? Punk is the one taking it personal if anything.
Who says punk and Jericho are friends ?? I haven't heard punk say that I know he still talks to colt and was on his podcast and he saw his boy cliff win the title . Punk clearly wasn't that close to Jericho :yeshrug:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jericho tryna reach out to Punk while neglecting his own wife and children

BE A FAMILY MAN CHRISTOPHER DAMNIT! :damn:
Swear to God, Jericho does EVERYTHING he can to avoid being back home. He's either wrestling, podcasting, playing in Fozzy, or staying in L.A. by himself to get acting jobs.

He never says shyt about his kids and wife. :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

All u have to do tweet "434 days and didn't draw a dime"...he'll speak up. He has this self inflated worth of his run on top that wasn't coinciding with reality.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All u have to do tweet "434 days and didn't draw a dime"...he'll speak up. He has this self inflated worth of his run on top that wasn't coinciding with reality.
How much did you draw during your many title reigns???? Profits beyond comprehension im sure