CM Punk Pipe Bomb 12 Year Anniversary

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
This promo got me back into wrestling...amazing how badly they dropped the ball after this promo and MITB...from having him come back too soon, Kevin Nash texting himself, still don't understand wtf they were going for with that, and topping it off with jobbing cleanly to HHH.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Just going back to Kevin Nash thing, wtf were they trying to attempt there, wtf was he doing texting himself. I'm 100% convinced that they had no idea what they were doing while Nash was about to step through the curtain. Texting himself was decided upon just a few minutes before he walked through the curtain.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Just going back to Kevin Nash thing, wtf were they trying to attempt there, wtf was he doing texting himself. I'm 100% convinced that they had no idea what they were doing while Nash was about to step through the curtain. Texting himself was decided upon just a few minutes before he walked through the curtain.

I don't even try to make sense of their booking anymore

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Should've just rolled with Hunter telling Nash to stick the winner of Punk/Cena due to Hunter being a mark for the belt and going full fledge heel again but Hunter was obsessed with being a face so they threw Kev out there to look like an idiot

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The Money In The Bank match that followed.:wow::wow::wow:

One of the most lit crowds outside of a Raw After Mania this decade. :banderas:

I think this angle might have been ahead of it's time, in some ways. If they had the same rapport with other promotions that they have now, it could have led to some legendary fukkery when Punk said he was going to take the belt and bounce. :ohhh:

Punk following through on his threat of going to different companies with the strap and Alberto following him around trying to cash in on him would have been :mjlol:.

The neckbeard riot that would pop off if Cokeboy randomly showed up at the BOLA show while Punk is visiting like "Give me back the belt, Goddammit!:mjcry:", before having a staredown with Dave Meltzer. :blessed:

They could have done this all over the world.
'Where In The World Is Philip Jack Brooks?' :ohhh:

Last edited:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This promo got me back into wrestling...amazing how badly they dropped the ball after this promo and MITB...from having him come back too soon, Kevin Nash texting himself, still don't understand wtf they were going for with that, and topping it off with jobbing cleanly to HHH.

Punk and Nash on the mic would've been dope if they let them wing it Nash buried him with short order cook line I ain't laughed that hard during a raw since

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
AKA the day @R=G went from loving CM Heeeeeeeeelll to hating everything he ever did.

Crazy it's been 5 years already since this promo.

5 years later and he's a flash in the pan who quit on every bandwagon fan who fell for his crying message, including this crybaby cat who calls himself @Reality Check .

Dont hide on September 10th because his 15 minutes of fame dies for all to see, Team Bandwagon:yes:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
5 years?

shyt is weird. Before that night I hadn't really watched wrestling since the day Hogan showed up in TNA.

I woke up early one night and turned on wrestling on a whim/because I was bored. I literally turned it on right as he was walking up the ramp.

I sat there like :dwillhuh:

I'll be honest, brehs. I thought the shyt was legit real REAL real. HEll, I didn't even know Punk was in WWE.

Til this day I think the only times WWE had such media attention since this moment were Punk leaving with the belt, Trips firing Vince (I LUH YOU, POP! :sadcam:) and this recent Reignsgate fiasco.