CM Punk reportedly not satisfied with AEW

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This dude cattle really a stan

:russ:

shyt is crazy. There’s literally no criticism for AEW that he won’t have a defense for. They’re perfect in every way in bros eyes. Do ya thang man
I’ve literally criticized AEW myself on here. Even put in the title of one of the Rampage threads that Tony Khan doesn't even care anymore

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
This dude cattle really a stan

:russ:

shyt is crazy. There’s literally no criticism for AEW that he won’t have a defense for. They’re perfect in every way in bros eyes. Do ya thang man

He already got exposed for being a relentless wwe basher. This is to be expected.

He still aight in my books though. I don't take anything seriously here. Just call me a poor man's @Da King

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Ya dont get tired of the wwe/aew shyt goddamn :why:

I just wanted to read fukkery about the Punk shyt and its the same shyt everywhere.

Can you weirdos just make a thread where you can get your 'tism on arguing over playfighting.

TSC would be doing Dark Elevation numbers if AEW didn't exist.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
In context to your post
Ratings across the board are down for everything outside of live sports. Say what you want about the quality of the programming but nothing outside of sports draws anywhere close to like stuff did during the 90s.
Whenever posters comment, complain and or critique AEW nine times out of ten the response is but but WWE ratings, but but but WWE didn't use them properly

Why can't it be okay, AEW didn't reach a million, how can AEW achieve it more consistently or AEW dropped the ball on that angle or such an such wrestler booking, what can AEW and AEW do to not drop the ball next time...instead of saying oh well Earth has a population of billions but the WWE only gets two million

AEW and WWE are in different leagues, AEW will be lucky honestly to be compared to TNA Impact (which isn't a bad thing), in modern times Impact is the low hanging fruit and punching bag in the "major" wrestling promotions but at least their flagship show in fact competed with WWE flagship show, just one reason out of many how their not comparable

taker597

Superstar
Daps
When WWE grinds on you with a terrible product for almost a decade... With super short burst of genuine entertainment. I can understand why some people will give AEW a pass at certain things. It's still an entertaining product despite the unpolished nature of it and they show a ton of love and passion for wrestling.

But if wrestling makes you so miserable(a by product of the 3 hour raw in my opinion) that all you wanna do is bytch and bytch.. You should probably find another hobby you that doesn't make you so miserable.

This side picking shyt is worse than console fanboys. I get that AEW fans do have a legitimate gripe against WWE product of the past, but let that shyt go and enjoy your product.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When WWE grinds on you with a terrible product for almost a decade... With super short burst of genuine entertainment. I can understand why some people will give AEW a pass at certain things. It's still an entertaining product despite the unpolished nature of it and they show a ton of love and passion for wrestling.

But if wrestling makes you so miserable(a by product of the 3 hour raw in my opinion) that all you wanna do is bytch and bytch.. You should probably find another hobby you that doesn't make you so miserable.

This side picking shyt is worse than console fanboys. I get that AEW fans do have a legitimate gripe against WWE product of the past, but let that shyt go and enjoy your product.
The problem is every wrestler wants to be Jim Cornette or some variation of him and critique the way he does. I feel like wrestling is in a better place imo than it was when stopped watching in 01

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He already got exposed for being a relentless wwe basher. This is to be expected.

He still aight in my books though. I don't take anything seriously here. Just call me a poor man's @Da King

Yeah I fukk with @Cattle Mutilation

He’s never disrespectful or anything. Just loyal to his squad. I respect it..

I do feel like ya’ll accepting everything AEW does without criticism and with praise and defense will be the reason these dudes never go past the ceiling they’ve already hit

the fact that ya’ll think AEW shouldn’t need to give background on the things they do to casual fans and take time to introduce titles and characters from other promotions instead of just throwing em on tv because “there’s YouTube” says it all.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah I fukk with @Cattle Mutilation

He’s never disrespectful or anything. Just loyal to his squad. I respect it..

I do feel like ya’ll accepting everything AEW does without criticism and with praise and defense will be the reason these dudes never go past the ceiling they’ve already hit

the fact that ya’ll think AEW shouldn’t need to give background on the things they do to casual fans and take time to introduce titles and characters from other promotions instead of just throwing em on tv because “there’s YouTube” says it all.

Its funny this conversation going on becuase I just watched the new episode of Being the Elite with Kenny back as it came up on my Youtube reccomendations. Now I never really watch that show and only caught maybe a handful episodes since it started....

I've heard people say theres stuff on there that threads to AEW tv....I was shocked how much:gucci:. They had a segment where Matt Hardy is watching Private Party thriving on TV backstage and saying regrets letting down and leading them to the wrong...which is probably gonna lead to something on TV and Im like "Yo why isnt this Dynamite or Rampage?":dahell: They'll probably pop and be cool again and do a 6 man tag and people will be confused lol

Now I get it because the reason this company even launched was because amongst other things Being the Elite drew numbers and was the place all their angles and promos for doing stuff on the indies was threaded so I knew it would play a factor. But not this much. They need to do at least 20 second recaps before a match on the main show of it to give context. Or if you wanna keep the super indie asthetic direct people to watch the channel

To be fair I remember saying here on these forums about WWE when people felt there wasnt enough Wrestling and wasted promos backstage or angles why dont they thread more on their Youtube channel especially when it monster views but I guess theres a reason

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Straight Edge Society vibes or reach?:jbhmm:

Also the design of the t shirt looks like the tee he was wearing when he was champ and turned heel 10 years ago

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Straight Edge Society vibes or reach?:jbhmm:

Also the design of the t shirt looks like the tee he was wearing when he was champ and turned heel 10 years ago

Cm_punk.png

:jbhmm:

That haircut was hideous by the way. Did he try to fade himself up?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
WWE been getting that smoke for decades, nobody says anything. AEW starts getting a little shyt after 3 years and the marks are like OMG can you guys stop with the WWE/AEW talk. :sadbron:

It’s funny that their backlash began with a CM Punk title reign. :mjlol: