CM Punk Wedding Pic Leaks, He's Mad

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Lol@he's more known as...hahaha. They'll defend this Chicago ratings loser until the day they die:laugh:

I don't even like CM Punk. I just started watching WWE again last year and only saw him wrestle like twice. I just think people criticisms of the guy seem lame. Maybe it's because I haven't seen a lot of him that I just don't get the hate

:rudy:

And :mjlol: at just calling him a "racist". He had white supremacist gang tattoos.

See, I don't know what tats CM Punk has, I never heard anybody say he has "racist" tattoos. All I said that Charles Manson is a mainstream icon in this country. BLACK rappers like Dr. Dre and Ice Cube used to compare themselves to Charles Manson all the time in songs. Lots of rappers and rockers have done it. That's all I'm sayin'. Manson's beyond just some "racist White supremacist". In American culture, if you're a rapper or rock star and you wanna come off as a bad ass crazy person, he's the person you reference. You don't have to be a White supremacist to do that.

Yeah. It's better that he was known as a cult leader who was tied to one of the most gruesome celebrity mass murderings of all time as opposed to a hardcore white supremacist. :skip:

Hey, in American culture, be it Hip-Hop or rock or whatever. Charles Manson is a figure that tons of people reference to look bad ass. Black and White.

Your name and avatar make your defense so ironic to me.

There's no defense. I'm not a CM Punk fan.

Saw him wrestle a few times.

Think people invading his privacy is lame.

Unless there's something about him that I missed by not watching him all these years that I've missed, just the shyt that I've heard about him in this thread seems like he's a dude who likes privacy who got called racist because he wore a shirt with Charles Manson on the front of it.

That's just being a little too sensitive for my tastes.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man..I just finished watching his little best in the world documentary DVD that dropped a couple of years back after hearing peeping some youtube clips of Don Tony saying Punk was a hypocrite for leaving given all he said on that DVD...it honestly kinda made me dislike him a little more even though it was a very well made documentary. Like I really hope this guy left becuse of exhaustion and not because he took his ball and went because lawd that would be such a bad look given how lavishly the E rolled out the carpet for him on merchandise, this dvd, public apperances etc as the credible indie wrestling guy. Batista coming back aint enough to make you mad, Rock beating you is something you gota chalk up aint no one seeing Dwayne's drawing numbers and I REEEAALLY hope he didnt leave cause he felt threatened by Bryan going over.

When he was talking about the Miz in the doc, even though he was right in terms of doubting the Miz as a main eventer and even though we probably all question people in our workplace who seem less deserving, I thought it was kind of bytchass to be public with it

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lame? He was talking big shyt the summer of 2011 like he was gonna create an Attitude Era 2.0...he was talking about putting Asses in seats...being the man....but once he kept winning and got a bigger paycheck, he became real regular real quick. Imagine that.

Dwayne came and crushed the buildings on him at RR. He should be lucky Rock didnt cut promos on him like how he used to back in the day, he would have made that pipe bomb/break the 4th wall shyt foolish:whew:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Dwayne came and crushed the buildings on him at RR. He should be lucky Rock didnt cut promos on him like how he used to back in the day, he would have made that pipe bomb/break the 4th wall shyt foolish:whew:
Dwayne didnt cut those old-style promos anymore because he cant. Hes not the Rock anymore, just Hollywood Dwayne. Punk murdered him in every exchange.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nothing to believe. Only simple facts that have been filed long ago. Available for review for 9.99.
Stay mad, though. :jawalrus:
Punk fans are the ones who are mad, your hero was nothing more than a company man who got paid and stopped being a rebel. He was champ and couldn't main event a ppv until Rock came back, or if Cena decided to throw him a bone:russ:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Punk fans are the ones who are mad, your hero was nothing more than a company man who got paid and stopped being a rebel. He was champ and couldn't main event a ppv until Rock came back, or if Cena decided to throw him a bone:russ:
Yes WWE booking sucks which is why he left. While he was there he was usually the best thing on the show. He outclassed Dwayne on the mic and carried him to a couple good matches.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, but keep believing that buddy.
Kevin Nash did a better job than the rock . The rock said strip naked turn around in the mirror :scusthov: :snoop: rock can talk but he's kind of corny chanting cookiepuss and all he can do is say catchphrases

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Man..I just finished watching his little best in the world documentary DVD that dropped a couple of years back after hearing peeping some youtube clips of Don Tony saying Punk was a hypocrite for leaving given all he said on that DVD...it honestly kinda made me dislike him a little more even though it was a very well made documentary. Like I really hope this guy left becuse of exhaustion and not because he took his ball and went because lawd that would be such a bad look given how lavishly the E rolled out the carpet for him on merchandise, this dvd, public apperances etc as the credible indie wrestling guy. Batista coming back aint enough to make you mad, Rock beating you is something you gota chalk up aint no one seeing Dwayne's drawing numbers and I REEEAALLY hope he didnt leave cause he felt threatened by Bryan going over.

When he was talking about the Miz in the doc, even though he was right in terms of doubting the Miz as a main eventer and even though we probably all question people in our workplace who seem less deserving, I thought it was kind of bytchass to be public with it

That's what it's looking like. He's just an ungrateful perpetually angry jackass. And his shytting on Miz is the reason why it will always be Cena > Punk when it comes to the company's top guy. It looks unprofessional to shyt on co-workers.