CM Punk Wedding Pic Leaks, He's Mad

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what it's looking like. He's just an ungrateful perpetually angry jackass. And his shytting on Miz is the reason why it will always be Cena > Punk when it comes to the company's top guy. It looks unprofessional to shyt on co-workers.
not a fan of the miz but that would some unnecessary straight hating shyt from punk
he knows that was the miz's life long dream
seems like everything is only okay when hes the champion and winning every match
Cena may have his ways, but hes proven time and time again that he'll take a clean l, and not bytch and moan.
also when miz won the title, u could tell cena probably didnt think miz really deserved it either, but what look what he said to him

while cm punk somewhere howling at the moon

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
not a fan of the miz but that would some unnecessary straight hating shyt from punk
seems like everything is only okay when hes the champion and winning every match
Cena may have his ways, but hes proven time and time again that he'll take a clean l, and not bytch and moan.
also when miz won the title, u could tell cena probably didnt think miz really deserved it either, but what look what he said to him

Im pretty sure Cena said "Youre only as good as what you do next" :deadmanny:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

:dead: Vince was really enjoying that hug. :lolbron:

Divas didn't give a shyt. :russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Rock was right about Punk being a Cookie Puss :wow:

web_cookiepuss.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's what it's looking like. He's just an ungrateful perpetually angry jackass. And his shytting on Miz is the reason why it will always be Cena > Punk when it comes to the company's top guy. It looks unprofessional to shyt on co-workers.

He's a fukkboy if thats the only reason and not exhaustion. IMO WWE clearly made him the number 2 guys in the WWE after Cena. He had 82 pieces of mechandise on the shopsite in January, he had this lavishly produced DVD/Documentary where they WWE even asked RoH for footage (when would they ever do that), he was out doing promotion being on talk shows (Fallon, Kimmel, local morning shows). Even when they made him heel they put Heyman with him and had him wrestling icons like the Rock and of course they gave him the belt for over a year.

CM Punk gonna fukk around and Ultimate Warrior of his generation rather than Shawn Michaels or Stone Cold or Edge or some shyt.

Daps
if thats the only reason and not exhaustion.

I would like to remind you (and everyone else) that on that leaked WWE script, Punk was on the injured roster. I seriously think he's recovering from being in bad condition. When he feels better, he'll have an HBK comeback.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I would like to remind you (and everyone else) that on that leaked WWE script, Punk was on the injured roster. I seriously think he's recovering from being in bad condition. When he feels better, he'll have an HBK comeback.

Injured? :mjlol: They put him there because they didn't have a category for bytchmade ungrateful quitters. They're hoping that he would eventually come back but that lawsuit about the WWE video game is going to change their feelings (even if the lawsuit was justified). Plus I don't think Punk wants to come back.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Word, he'll find his smile by then too? :mjpls:
Hopefully he'll settle his worked lawsuit with the WWE about his video game apperance too:sas2: