CNN anchor Isha Sesay ‘Pregnant From Sperm Bank Clinic And Single’ at 46

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Lame looking wench ain’t even cute, them cacs can have her:russell: . Now knowing a beauty like Bria Myles is wenching, that shyt hurts:to:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
But perhaps most challenging of all has been the emotional dimension of this journey, especially surrounding my choice of a sperm donor. The decision asked of me to confront questions surrounding the importance of the race, ethnicity, religion and educational background of my child’s father. Essentially, it forced me to re-examine my own upbringing, values and worldview.
tenor.gif

#Trenches

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I don’t understand how people are mad and irate ITT about this woman’s decision that she chose to make.
It’s her life, her business and she seems to have the resources needed to take care of this child. fukking hell.
Because her behavior spits in the face of nature and is harmful for the species.

That child will be a young teen when their mom is old and dilapidated. Surely leaving them stuck caring for their ancient parent.

And no amount of resources can replace a father.
:ufdup:

But these are the same women talking down on working class brehs and flexing their "boss biatch" status.
:pacspit:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Because her behavior spits in the face of nature and is harmful for the species.

That child will be a young teen when their mom is old and dilapidated. Surely leaving them stuck caring for their ancient parent.

And no amount of resources can replace a father.
:ufdup:

But these are the same women talking down on working class brehs and flexing their "boss biatch" status.
:pacspit:

:dead: She’ll be in her late 50s early 60s when the kid is a teen and she looks pretty healthy most people aren’t old and dilapidated in their 60s or even 70s. Even unhealthy fat people are usually capable of caring for themselves unless they’re disabled physically or mentally. While I would never have a child in my mid 40s, I don’t see anything wrong with other people doing it, she’s financially stable and can give the child a good life. :yeshrug:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
:dead: She’ll be in her late 50s early 60s when the kid is a teen and she looks pretty healthy most people aren’t old and dilapidated in their 60s or even 70s. Even unhealthy fat people are usually capable of caring for themselves unless they’re disabled physically or mentally. While I would never have a child in my mid 40s, I don’t see anything wrong with other people doing it, she’s financially stable and can give the child a good life. :yeshrug:
Enabling and no long term thinking.

Why do you, and others like you, think that "money" solves the problem of a 46 year old deliberately pregnant single mother?

And that money automatically means the child will have a "good life"?
:martin:

What will she tell the child when they ask "where's my daddy?"

Approximately how many years will she be (the only) grandmother?

Where's the other side of the family to help take care of the child and grandchildren?
:birdman:

Ashley Banks

Daps

Why do you, and others like you, think that "money" solves the problem of a 46 year old deliberately pregnant single mother?

Where's the other side of the family to help take care of the child and grandchildren?

Her getting pregnant by a man automatically means the child will have a good life? I’m not even advocating for single parent homes or single women going to sperm banks but millions upon millions of women have children within marriages, within relationships and still raise children alone. Her child isn’t doomed because she skipped the bad relationship part.

Either way, I’m not enabling anything she’s already pregnant. She’ll tell the child she went to a sperm bank. It’s not that difficult. The child isn’t growing up in poverty and will have grandparents, uncles, cousins etc around im sure it’ll be fine.

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
But perhaps most challenging of all has been the emotional dimension of this journey, especially surrounding my choice of a sperm donor. The decision asked of me to confront questions surrounding the importance of the race, ethnicity, religion and educational background of my child’s father.
:mjpls:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

Breh, it’s funny. Flip the script and imagine it was a man who paid child support but didn’t want to be in the child’s life.

The narrative would change to: “money isn’t enough to raise a child. The father needs to be apart of their life. Money isn’t a substitute for fatherhood.”

But because it’s an incredibly selfish woman doing it for her own desires, suddenly money will suffice. It’s one thing to do this in your 20s, 30s but 46? Completely sefish and vanity driven. From a health and social point of view.

If the desire to raise children was that strong, adoption or fostering are also options. But a lot of these women deep down want an accessory to compliment themselves.

They see babies like a wedding, they love the image of it but forget there’s raising a child and a marriage to come respectively.

Just like it takes more than good looks to settle down with a good man, it takes more than money to raise a good child. And if she couldn’t even do the former then….

No sane human being would voluntarily want to raise a child by themselves, especially in this current era… AND at 46? Wtf?

And truth be told, a lot of these women in their 40s getting sperm donors comes from deep rooted misandry, but we’re not truly ready to have that conversation yet. :sas2:

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

Daps
Breh, it’s funny. Flip the script and imagine it was a man who paid child support but didn’t want to be in the child’s life.

The narrative would change to: “money isn’t enough to raise a child. The father needs to be apart of their life. Money isn’t a substitute for fatherhood.”

But because it’s an incredibly selfish woman doing it for her own desires, suddenly money will suffice. It’s one thing to do this in your 20s, 30s but 46? Completely sefish and vanity driven. From a health and social point of view.

If the desire to raise children was that strong, adoption or fostering are also options. But a lot of these women deep down want an accessory to compliment themselves.

They see babies like a wedding, they love the image of it but forget there’s raising a child and a marriage to come respectively.

No sane human being would voluntarily want to raise a child by themselves, especially in this current era… AND at 46? Wtf?

And truth be told, a lot of these women in their 40s getting sperm donors comes from deep rooted misandry, but we’re not truly ready to have that conversation yet. :sas2:

:skip: I never said it was a good idea or that women should do it, if the thread was about her thinking about doing it, I would say it’s not smart. Obviously the ideal situation for a child is married sane working parents. But she’s already pregnant through ivf no use and stating the obvious. But to pretend a child born to a woman that went through ivf and is financially stable and likely came from a good family is the same as a struggling single mom working 2 jobs that was abandoned by her husband/ baby daddy is the same is funny to me. Shes already having the kid, the kid might be a little weird due to coming from a sperm bank but access to good education, living in a good safe neighborhood, a good extended family will help the child lead a normal life.

Again, I’m not telling anyone to go to a sperm bank at 46 and if she had asked me if I thought it was a good idea I’d say no that’s weird and ridiculous and maybe they aren’t meant to have kids. :yeshrug: but you can disapprove and point out that child might be fine and if not mom can afford a therapist.