CNN anchor Isha Sesay ‘Pregnant From Sperm Bank Clinic And Single’ at 46

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Btw, I’m seeing a lot of women like her in the corporate world, where the desire to have a child is stronger than wanting to have a family.

And to me, the former is incredibly selfish thinking. Having children should organically come out of being in a healthy relationship. That’s ideally.

To Isha’s credit she got married, albeit to a low value CAC, but at least she tried. I work around well educated attractive women in their late 30s/40s, who constantly change the goal posts:

“There are no good men out there.”
“I’m focusing on my career.”
“It’s not a woman’s goal to become a man’s wife.”

And half of them are talking about going down the sperm donor route or just finding the next man to knock them up with no commitment.

Again, it’s pure vanity. There are orphans, children in the foster care system who would love to be adopted by these well off women, but deep down, they just want a mini me as an accessory to show off.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She has the means to take care of a child. Why would anyone be mad about this. Her situation is entirely different from the average black single mother. Grats to her. Not everything gotta be a paintbrush to paint broad strokes on black people with.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I really hope this isn't a growing trend. A child needs a two-parent household. Why are these bytches so insistent on going against nature?

If you're in your 40s and unsuccessful in the dating market then look in the mirror.

She has the means to take care of a child. Why would anyone be mad about this. Her situation is entirely different from the average black single mother. Grats to her. Not everything gotta be a paintbrush to paint broad strokes on black people with.

Just having money doesn't make you a good parent. You actually have to be there. Always working all the time isn't good for the mental health of the child. The child will spend more time with the babysitter than her.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

She's a bedwench that rejected Black men (probably because they didn't have any edge :mjgrin:) but then she couldn't even get a cac to stay married to her.

So now she's a single mother bedwench with a half black kid from a random cac that she doesn't even know.

That's how committed she was to rejecting Black men :wow:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
She's exactly the same as the average black single mother. Neither can keep a man and desperately want to prove to the world that they can raise a child all on their own.:yeshrug:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Well best of luck to her.

Honestly if you can't find a man, I feel like you should keep it a buck: either you don't want one (which is fine) or can't keep one. Has nothing to do with "there's no good men" there's plenty of good men and women, you're insufferable and probably unattractive.:manny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw, I’m seeing a lot of women like her in the corporate world, where the desire to have a child is stronger than wanting to have a family.

And to me, the former is incredibly selfish thinking. Having children should organically come out of being in a healthy relationship. That’s ideally.

To Isha’s credit she got married, albeit to a low value CAC, but at least she tried. I work around well educated attractive women in their late 30s/40s, who constantly change the goal posts:

“There are no good men out there.”
“I’m focusing on my career.”
“It’s not a woman’s goal to become a man’s wife.”

And half of them are talking about going down the sperm donor route or just finding the next man to knock them up with no commitment.

Again, it’s pure vanity. There are orphans, children in the foster care system who would love to be adopted by these well off women, but deep down, they just want a mini me as an accessory to show off.

IMO people deny there instincts. It is a natural instinct for a man and a woman to want to have/create children. It is an instinct that god placed inside of you because that is what you were created for....to reproduce. Not to collect material things or make a whole lot of money or to have a big mansion and etc,

So people ignore the instinct and put off finding a mate and having kids hoping that the instinct and urge to reproduce can be quenched with material things. But it can't no more different than your body wanting to live or your body wanting oxygen.

The problem is that this instinct kicks in harder and harder the older you get and as humans no matter how successful we are as the older we get, we begin to recognize our mortality and wanting to leave something on this earth as an accomplishment that we had influence creating. Another thing it doesn't matter what material things you have because when its time to go (die) you understand that either someone will take the material items or someone will give those things to others. So as a human you prefer to give those things to people you love and who better than your offspring.

Real talk my cousin is a reproductive doctor so many of the things with IVF I understand from talking with her. My cousin mentioned that after Covid the demand for IVF babies (donors or non donor sperm and non donor egg processes) increased (mainly with folks 35 and older) and especially with black folks (normally this was a lane whites, Asians and Indians went).

She stated this was because there was so much death with covid and people had to finally unplug from the matrix, they were forced to work from home or were laid off, restaurants closed and TV shows weren't on or were showing reruns, no live sports either. All the dumb ass bread and circus distractions ended. So people had to look in the mirror and ask were they really happy with what they accomplished in life or happy with all the material things. A lot of folks and couples looked in the mirror and acknowledged that they weren't really happy and the material things just pacified them. Before Covid they had looked for a perfect time to have children and suddenly 5, 10, 15 and 20 years had passed and now they had difficulty having children or they originally had difficulty having children and used material items to soothe the pain and now decided to do something about it.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps

It’s just another way for them to receive attention and validation in their twilight years.

They can’t attract men with their looks no more, because they are old with a barren womb.

And they can’t make other women their age jealous and envious with travel and nightlife pics anymore, because their peers are already married with children and these women aren’t jealous of old ass spinsters. They grew Out of that independent single party girl phase a decade and a half ago.

And young women don’t give a damn about what older women do or say anyway.

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
another-fatherless-child-torabi.gif