CNN anchor Isha Sesay ‘Pregnant From Sperm Bank Clinic And Single’ at 46

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thecoli not making sense, strikes again

This is the same website that was cheering on that black men don’t donate sperm as much as the other race of men???
Maybe the coli is against the idea of test tube babies generally.

I don't think single mothers are good for society therefore I wouldn't donate to a sperm bank.

Does that make sense?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Best of luck to the kid, but money doesn't buy a father figure. Fatherlessness correlates higher than any other variable with later antisocial behavior. She gonne be a senior citizen when her kid is graduating high school.

Kid is biracial too so they're going to have to navigate that as well, also without a father.
At the very least you have to assume that the kid is gonna be hella confused like Jordan Peele and Lenny Kravitz's daughter is.

Again they both turned out all right but Jordan didn't hang out with any Black people once his mom's dumped his father.

Zoe Kravitz admitting to "not fitting in" in her friend group.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do any of the studies you talk about but didn’t post mention the salaries of those parents who try and raise single children?

We’re not talking about a person who lives paycheck to paycheck. We’re talking about a woman who can literally afford to give a child everything it needs
Again you're making the argument that somehow being "rich" solves everything and if her salary is 1.5 million (again I watch CNN don't see her) she lives in New York, in Manhattan 1.5 mill ain't really that much.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: I want to know why you guys were happy about black men not donating sperm and then get mad at woman(none of you like her anyhow) using a white donor?

Answer my question
I'm opposed to single parants. I don't have kids and I'm not a Sperm donor.

She can do whatever she wants, this is just a thread criticizing a decision that she made public knowledge for no reason.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Maybe the coli is against the idea of test tube babies generally.

I don't think single mothers are good for society therefore I wouldn't donate to a sperm bank.

Does that make sense?
Then why be upset or :mjpls: if black women end up getting non black sperm.

I swear black folks always do stuff that ultimately works against them in the end…

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'll read later, they even mention economic factors so I'm definitely interested. Appreciate you answering in earnest and not posting red pill youtubers
If it checks out, then acknowledge it. because if a study based on facts doesn't move you then that would make you basically a "Blue pilled"guy.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I'm opposed to single parants. I don't have kids and I'm not a Sperm donor.

She can do whatever she wants, this is just a thread criticizing a decision that she made public knowledge for no reason.
Single parents ain’t ever going away. That’s something you’re gonna have to deal with until you die

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Then why be upset or :mjpls: if black women end up getting non black sperm.

I swear black folks always do stuff that ultimately works against them in the end…
I'm not upset. It's like hearing about someone killing someone. I'm not mad at the killer I'm just criticizing them.

Again we are just pushing back against the idea that this should be normalized.

What if Men went out and had test tube babies?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I'm not upset. It's like hearing about someone killing someone. I'm not mad at the killer I'm just criticizing them.

Again we are just pushing back against the idea that this should be normalized.

What if Men went out and had test tube babies?
Pushing back against, how? You’re on an obscure shytty website with middle age grumpy men.

They’re already doing it, this procedure isn’t just for single women, it’s for couples that can’t have children the regular way.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Pushing back against, how? You’re on an obscure shytty website with middle age grumpy men.

They’re already doing it, this procedure isn’t just for single women, it’s for couples that can’t have children the regular way.
Listen my guy I'm a middle aged grumpy Man, I don't have kids I would like to have at least 5 didn't happen.

The world is not designed for everyone to reproduce when and how they want to reproduce.

Again who cares about the chick there's tons of books and movies against the idea of designer babies.

Not to mention the fact that she seems to have been sold on having a kid by a white dude a long time ago.

shyt is described as The Miracle of Childbirth if people just start approaching it like they breed dogs that's gonna lose some of the "humaness"of People

Again we probably can clone humans now she cloned a sheep should that be allowed? You think that if we would let market forces be the guide some Nazi wouldn't clone millions of white people?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I wonder what sperm she chose.
:mjpls:

You know which one :mjpls:
334045446_1212442532715547_9162711171977254517_n.jpg

oprah-winfrey-there-you-have-it.gif

My ex had a friend like this. Rich, very attractive, successful could've had any man she wanted.

My ex's friend decided to have a sperm donor and IVF. Had an Egyptian donor because she couldn't get West African/Caribbean sperm.

Unfortunately she now has postnatal depression and regrets doing it alone.
But she has “money”. According to some people, that’s all she needs to raise a child by herself. :mjgrin:
Truth.

And I'm definitely ready to have the misandry conversation. It's long overdue with these "boss babes that don't need no man" mind controlled bots. 🤖

I'll start it off with...

It's not that you don't need a man, it's that you can't KEEP one. That's the beautiful lie you tell yourself instead of accepting the ugly truth.

Then you get mad and join a bitter broad blame brigade until you're all hating men. But you're still getting run through and ghosted until you're 40+ and toasted. 👻
Objectively speaking, she’s:
Very attractive
In shape
Well educated
Cultured.

And yet, she still ended up being a single mother. Sometimes, the common denominator is staring women like this right in the mirror.

But hey, she got what she wanted, a non-black baby. We know exactly the type who are celebrating this as a win.
8329-9d4a0543ddb2c55e44f543a115d66888.jpg