CNN anchor Isha Sesay ‘Pregnant From Sperm Bank Clinic And Single’ at 46

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Looks like the kid will be a confused weirdo with a wench mother....

Hate to see it but you can tell out the gate which are c00ns and which are Queens...

Daps

giphy.gif

I wonder if she went to the Sperminator (Ari Nagel) for her goood liiiggghtskin baby with goood hurrrr and light eyes!?

Isha Sesay: "I heard you're the go to guy for black women that want that goood liiiggghtskin baby with goood hurrrr and light eyes?"

Sperminator (Ari Nagel): "Indeed I am, Miss Sesay."

Isha Sesay: "How do you know my name?"

Sperminator (Ari Nagel): "I have a sixth sense about black women that want that goood liiiggghtskin baby with goood hurrrr and light eyes."

Isha Sesay: "How much? I needs a goood liiiggghtskin baby with goood hurrrr and light eyes."

Sperminator (Ari Nagel): "What's your offer?"

Isha Sesay: "... $100K as you look like a high value white man, a couple of my male hyenas and *strips off* Me."

Sperminator (Ari Nagel): "I'll take the $100K, I have no need for your post wall body and nobody with any sense likes male hyenas."

Isha Sesay: "Fine. *Takes out a cheque book and writes the amount and hands the cheque to him* When can I receive your sperm?"

Sperminator (Ari Nagel): "As soon as the cheque clears"

Isha Sesay: "Please be quick. I needs a goood liiiggghtskin baby with goood hurrrr and light eyes.

Sperminator (Ari Nagel): "Patience. You'll get what you want."

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Always bet on the delusions of da Qweenz and their male hyenas making excuses for them.
But the "Qweens" said only a white man can truly love and understand them :sas2:
I wonder if she went to the Sperminator (Ari Nagel) for her goood liiiggghtskin baby with goood hurrrr and light eyes!?

This is obviously an embarrassing situation, she's a self hating weirdo for sure but:skip:

Why do you gotta get borderline racist over it? Mocking how people speak, you really wrote up an entire fake scenario, what tf is wrong with you?:mjtf:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because she can afford to give that child an incredible life. Moreso than most of the people currently posting on the Coli with kids. She's the kind of person who should be having children

As a liberal are you suggesting that only the rich have kids?

I'm assuming that a homeless ex cradhead has the same right to have 20 kids as this woman has to have her one.

Daps
As a liberal are you suggesting that only the rich have kids?

I'm assuming that a homeless ex cradhead has the same right to have 20 kids as this woman has to have her one.
:heh: What a fukking wild thing to say.

The amount of y’all that quite obviously failed at reading comprehension in school is staggering

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:heh: What a fukking wild thing to say.

The amount of y’all that quite obviously failed at reading comprehension in school is staggering
No nikka I get exactly what you meant she could have a baby because she's a woman, But you brought up her salary so the insinuation is she can have her baby because she is rich.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I should also add the people on TLR that are against this should just say that they don’t believe single women are qualified to be parents. We know that’s what this is all about as most of you fukking hate them
I don't beleive that single women are qualified to be parents.

That's my honest belief that doesn't mean that they need my permission or can't be great parents but in general it should be heavily discouraged.

Black women beleive this too, they must because they always say that a Black Man ran out on them to justify them being a single parent.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I should also add the people on TLR that are against this should just say that they don’t believe single women are qualified to be parents. We know that’s what this is all about as most of you fukking hate them
maybe we fukking hate them because so many dudes raised by single mothers become criminals.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
First, thank God it was a safe and healthy pregnancy.

But man not even from a hate standpoint, from a real standpoint: They are ALL headed this way.

It may not be fair but while society is prolonging a woman’s ‘play around’ years, biology has not changed. So while society is telling them 30 is 20 and 35 is 25, your body has the same clock it always has. My timeline is flooded with 35+ women who had random ass babies no man in site on their page, no relationship, it’s almost like a secret

And you know what, God bless them bc they sacrificed. You want a child, you wanna be a mother, you better cut that noise off and humble yourself. It’d be best to do that at age 25 so you’ll be ready for marriage ‘in time’. Otherwise yea it’s a lot of shotgun pregnancies bc they waited too long to embrace reality and it’s now or never
exactly forget the Brave New World, Backwards Get Out & Divergent attempts to genetically engineer super babies

Geriatric childbirths are risky then coupled with the fact that the parent can kick the bucket and now there's an ophan