CNN Spotlights White Women Struggling with Shame of Past Trump Support: ‘It Truly Hurts My Heart’

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So what exactly changed from "grab em by the p*ssy" Donald and "it's just the flu" Donald? NOTHING. He's the same disgusting fukk he was before the election. These broads were just dumb and hated Hillz.
In their defense alot of people hate hils, including myself. They way she destroyed Libya with lies deserves prosecution

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In their defense alot of people hate hils, including myself. They way she destroyed Libya with lies deserves prosecution

Unless you voted for Donald, this response is moot. Not linking Hillz is one thing. Not liking Hillz AND voting for a disgusting POS is another. One can disagree with her policies/not like her and still NOT vote for a disgusting POS.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
@old boy this is actually what I was talking about in that other thread. This is an example of how they work to portray WW in a victim/or sympathetic light to everyone to take the spotlight off and undermine how complicit WW are in the things WM do. Continuing to push WW with this softer angle in complete contrast to wm is very intentional. WM and WW actually don’t really mind WM being hated as much as they are so long as WW are continually seen as separate from their men and not as bad as their men. Hence the “dupe” they put on in how they continue to push these images of WW as a group that is fragile/innocent to continue this notion that WW are somehow victims of oppression or coerced into doing bad things for wm.

And this spotlight on WW rn is to paint them as not completely understanding of what they did in 2016, when those women knew exactly who they were voting for when they voted for Trump. They just didn’t realize that it would be put out in the spotlight in a negative way, hence why they are trying to soften their image so that we don’t keep blaming them for their role in Trump being elected.

Yup. White women as a group have no problem with White supremacy, their beef has been that they haven't gotten a fair share of the spoils and privileges of it. For instance, the Woman's suffrage movement was more accurately the "White Woman's Suffrage Movement"...they never advocated for Black women and would step on however many Black men and women they needed to accomplish their goals. This is why inter-sectionalism is delusional because the fight between White men and women is a domestic dispute, Black people get involved and defend White women, and then the next day you see White women hugged up with her husband happy as ever and acting like you don't exist. White women were disgusted at Trump's "grab the by the p*ssy comment" all the way until they had to prioritize being women or being white...they chose whiteness.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
@old boy this is actually what I was talking about in that other thread. This is an example of how they work to portray WW in a victim/or sympathetic light to everyone to take the spotlight off and undermine how complicit WW are in the things WM do. Continuing to push WW with this softer angle in complete contrast to wm is very intentional. WM and WW actually don’t really mind WM being hated as much as they are so long as WW are continually seen as separate from their men and not as bad as their men. Hence the “dupe” they put on in how they continue to push these images of WW as a group that is fragile/innocent to continue this notion that WW are somehow victims of oppression or coerced into doing bad things for wm.

And this spotlight on WW rn is to paint them as not completely understanding of what they did in 2016, when those women knew exactly who they were voting for when they voted for Trump. They just didn’t realize that it would be put out in the spotlight in a negative way, hence why they are trying to soften their image so that we don’t keep blaming them for their role in Trump being elected.

lil mama, next you're going to tell me that 2011 lebron wore a high headband to hide his receding hairline. this is now an example of apples and plasma tv's & has nothing to do with the other thread, so i will repeat here...

it was black women that have joined up with white women as sisters in arms based on gender. black men have NEVER done that with white men

ben affleck understands my struggle because he too has testicles. and that is why i am a masculinist :mjcry:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So what exactly changed from "grab em by the p*ssy" Donald and "it's just the flu" Donald? NOTHING. He's the same disgusting fukk he was before the election. These broads were just dumb and hated Hillz.
This.

Maybe if Trump was some suave Macron, 6 languages, Rhodes scholar, then might see how you got fooled.

This dude was a scammer from jump. It’s not like info about him was on the dark web or hidden behind court filings.

They thought their dislike of Hilary was enough reason to read MAGA as some antidote to whatever they didn’t like about the country. GOP been trash for over a decade.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didnt know psychopaths supposedly had empathy?

This is more about shame about Trumps incompotence rather feeling horrible about the white supremacist and anti-working class policies
This. If there was no shame, they would be ok with it. Its like apologizing when you get caught rather than apologizing from jump for something you did.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
The biggest problem with this shyt is when Biden wins (hopefully), these white women will get the credit, but didnt get the blame when Trump was elected in 2016. They wanted to throw that on Black people not voting. Its always the same bullshyt.