CNN’s New Analyst Laura Jarrett (Valer Jarrett’s Daughter) Is The Finest Woman In News Media

invalid

Banned
Daps
She aight. I'll give her about an 8. l used to see her driving around Hyde Park-Kenwood in a droptop benz, hair just blowing in the wind like :ahh:
Her father and his family attended my family's church so we knew that side really well.

she looks like a "blue vein society" / Jack & jill baby.

In Chicago, her family is perched atop blue vein society.

jarrett1.jpg

He’s Indian and black. She’s Iranian and black.

:ufdup:

She's black on both sides.

---------------------------------------

Might as well throw in some of the other Chicago light bright journalist. Although they're much older, I'd still smash that boule pu$$y :mjlit:.....

Leah Hope. Her great grandfather was John Hope, the first black president of Morehouse College.

leah-hope.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

And Marion Brooks, whose dating John Rogers.

marion-brooks.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Might as well throw in some of the other Chicago light bright journalist. Although they're much older, I'd still smash that boule pu$$y :mjlit:.....

Leah Hope. Her great grandfather was John Hope, the first black president of Morehouse College.

Breh, those are white women. They look good, but they white. Even knowing they have black heritage, I have to convince myself they have black features.

Am I wildin brehs and brehettes? :lupe:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Breh, those are white women. They look good, but they white. Even knowing they have black heritage, I have to convince myself they have black features.

Am I wildin brehs and brehettes? :lupe:

Nope.... they were the type of folks who folks use to refer to as "light, bright, damn near white".

Marion graduated from Spelman. First husband was a Morehouse breh. :manny:

And like I said, Hope's great grand was the first black president of Morehouse.

John-Hope-Photo-from-AUC-resized.jpg

:troll:

stave

Superstar
Daps
She aight. I'll give her about an 8. l used to see her driving around Hyde Park-Kenwood in a droptop benz, hair just blowing in the wind like :ahh:
Her father and his family attended my family's church so we knew that side really well.

In Chicago, her family is perched atop blue vein society.

She's black on both sides.

---------------------------------------

leah-hope.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

marion-brooks.jpg

Didn't know that about Leah, but Marion... they could give these thots a pretty entertaining TV show loosely based on her from what I read

And yeah there are better looking women than the thread is based on, but that doesn't make her not fine.

Continue with these names tho :feedme:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Brittney Peyton is a journalist for Fox 32 - Walter Peyton's daughter

EZdXaTy.jpg

Brittney-Payton:-2017-NFL-Honors--05.jpg

Btlu2vbCMAA9q4U.jpg

I remember seeing her on that food show (Chicago's Best I think) for the first time and going from :ohhh: to :stopitslime: after finding this out.

Still wondering how she got onto the real news now lol

she still look good as hell tho :shaq:

:francis:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
As long as Tamron Hall is still breathing this is a no:martin:

And she ain't finer than Abbie Phillips on CNN.