CNN’s New Analyst Laura Jarrett (Valer Jarrett’s Daughter) Is The Finest Woman In News Media

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I may have this wrong but after she graduated from UNC, I could've sworn she married some white dude with the last name "Leaf." She initially took his name on social media too, before going back to Williams. She probably divorced him, but it wouldn't be surprising if she still with white dudes on the low.

No shade, but if you do all that work to pursue a legal career, then somehow end up working in television while never practicing law, well... this is Fox News we're talking about. You gotta fukk for airtime at that network.
She was a public defender and in private practice so she didn't go straight to TV.

Yeah looks like she was married and divorced.

In that breakfast club interview she did she said her mom voted for Trump. Maybe that's how she was brought up...:yeshrug:. She 'seems' cool though.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What's the name of that one light skin news chick who just recently said she has gotten a lot of racist hate? She's fine as hell man...better than this chick. Someone let me know her name. This chick is cute but she ain't touching that other gifl
I think u are talking about Angela Rye.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I may have this wrong but after she graduated from UNC, I could've sworn she married some white dude with the last name "Leaf." She initially took his name on social media too, before going back to Williams. She probably divorced him, but it wouldn't be surprising if she still with white dudes on the low.

No shade, but if you do all that work to pursue a legal career, then somehow end up working in television while never practicing law, well... this is Fox News we're talking about. You gotta fukk for airtime at that network.
She was a public defender and in private practice so she didn't go straight to TV.

Yeah looks like she was married and divorced.

In that breakfast club interview she did she said her mom voted for Trump. Maybe that's how she was brought up...:yeshrug:. She 'seems' cool though.
She just said she never met her father. That may explain some things.