Coach AP culture : Raiders want to imitate 'Jordan Rules' with Patrick Mahomes after using them in Christmas win

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
AP brought that physicality back to the Raiders like I haven't seen in 20 years.. including that ass whoopin we put on the Chiefs on Christmas morning

Since AP took over we were the least penalized team in the league :ehh:

it's possible to not treat Patty like a diva and still put hands on him throughout the game and coach AP proved that already :wow:

fukk the Chiefs :camby:

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AP brought that physicality back to the Raiders like I haven't seen in 20 years.. including that ass whoopin we put on the Chiefs on Christmas morning

Since AP took over we were the least penalized team in the league :ehh:

it's possible to not treat Patty like a diva and still put hands on him throughout the game and coach AP proved that already :wow:

fukk the Chiefs :camby:

giphy.gif

ALLEGIANT IS ARROWHEAD WEST MOTHERfukkERS

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Meathead Pierce talking way too much

AP is building a brand and I get it, but if the Raiders get off to a slow start and the pressure starts to build, it’s going to get ugly for him.

I already bet Andy is already installing his trick plays for Raiders week as we speak.

I don’t like the idea of my rookie head coach going on podcasts and talking all types of shyt. It should be radio silence from AP until regular season kickoff

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I'd rather them get flagged for actually hitting this dude than keep watching him scramble knowing defenders are reluctant to hit him.
Facts it’s worth eating the fine if you give him second thoughts or actually injure him. Players pull up off him like he got on a no-hit training camp jersey