Coach AP culture : Raiders want to imitate 'Jordan Rules' with Patrick Mahomes after using them in Christmas win

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Stop running your mouth and do it like the saints and win a Super Bowl

e29d26e2e456da456ee9ef1040328ac4.png

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bum ass franchise man

Now I feel like driving to Vegas and catching him at the light :pacspit:

He wants to do my QB like that? Pat Mahomes smh naw I can’t stand for it

bytch ass faders man

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Before Christmas, coach Antonio Pierce used a tactic to motivate his team that he says he’ll keep using. He plans to emulate the Detroit Pistons’ method for dealing with the great Michael Jordan in the NBA, also known as the “Jordan Rules.”

“We’ve got the Jordan Rules and we’ve got what I’m calling now as long as I’m here, the Patrick Mahomes Rules,” Pierce said on Maxx Crosby’s The Rush Podcast. “You remember when Jordan was going through it with the Pistons, all those guys in the ’80s before he became Air Jordan, the Pistons used to whip his [behind]. Any time he came to the hole: elbows, feeling him, love taps. We’re in his head, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually

casemccoywildride.gif

if he dies he dies :wow:
they will get roughing the passer and unsportsmanlike conduct and give the chiefs yards and a first down. Also stupid to talk about this PUBLICLY.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes trying to pull me back in:wow:

Last I checked elbows and love taps are perfectly legal:mjgrin:

Hes thinking what Ive been thinking. Except I called them the "Tonya Harding" rules for Mahommes. Not saying you dive at a knee to injure,just to stun. Nothing makes qbs more nervous than defenders diving at their lower limbs all game. Im chanting "knee, knee, knee!" If im the middle linebacker. As if we have a play specefically for destroying his knee,just to get in his head.#TheMahommesRules