Coach AP culture : Raiders want to imitate 'Jordan Rules' with Patrick Mahomes after using them in Christmas win

Theflash

Pro
Daps
Sports in 2024 men crying about refs and fairies reposting conspiracy videos and the fakkit content “creators” just dikk riding

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Even if the refs throw flags, hits are hits. It's wack, but that's football. The tricky part is actually getting to Mahomes though.

That said, those flags are easier to take when your season is done. If you're going for the play-offs though, those penalties will kill you and non-disciplined players will cost you an opportunity at a Super Bowl when you miss the postseason by a game.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
AP is a believer in accelerating the cte process
full

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raiders can win all they want in December. Chiefs will win in February :umad:

AP needs to worry about getting a QB on his own team and not a QB on another team.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I like it, the best get this type of unique treatment. Chef Curry is guarded by entire teams, MJ was too. Something must be done to deal with Mahomes

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He's not wrong although I definitely would not say my game plan out loud on a podcast.

As a defense you need the other quarterback to be afraid to scramble or fearing for his life when he does. Those 20 yard runs will turn into 3 yard slides that will turn into -5 yard sacks. That split second of hesitation off not wanting to get hit will make that happen. You see it a lot in QBs that had serious injuries already.