Coach Prime unveils the new Jackson State Football locker room

93 til

Superstar
Daps
is Deion paying for this outta his own pocket? Just trying to see how other HBCU'S can follow Deion's lead

Not sure. That's a lot of money to put into it from one person. Crazy thing is it's not even finished yet. You gotta :salute: Prime and the JSU program on their 180 over the past year. The rest of the HBCUs and their admin gotta be put on notice. If they took the time out of lining up their own pockets they'll see that there is money to be made in the community. This is different than throwing money at a problem. This is about building something substantial for years to come.

Success + community involvement + media presence = $$$

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with it. But it does make me a lil sad seeing this and seeing the shyt the regular black students at these HBCU’s gotta deal with :francis:

I get it sports bring money in , but just sad seeing black youth deal with shyt just cause they’re not athletes :francis:

Ain’t mean to make this negative and I’m glad Deion doin this…but after looking at that Howard shyt HBCUs got some shyt to fix before I care about a locker room tbh