Cocain Cowboy My Stories ahead with pics of thots & strippers included PICS PG.7 N VID ON 10&17

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I still feel maybe cuz I took her virginity and her first serious relationship and her fam loved me that I would always have a chance,but if she were to know what else i been up to and how i been living,she would look at me with even more hate and discust :mjcry:
Breh it's the cousin thing, you said she had strong family ties, that mean she has a lot of honor. Once you dishonor a chick like that, it's a wrap.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You basically need to cut your soul-ties from her. That's why your all fukked up. You've created so many soul ties with other chicks including her that your all jumbled up and scattered inside, you won't get back your sense of self until you cut all those ties and stop loving her.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Breh it's the cousin thing, you said she had strong family ties, that mean she has a lot of honor. Once you dishonor a chick like that, it's a wrap.
I guess I just dont wanna accept it,I feel like for me to move on I would have to know that she is with someone else now,because of how i hurt her,i dont deserve to move on till she moves on,even if she moved but,but if she hasnt gotten with anyone new then I cant move on,I went on her IG a month ago,just to see if she with someone else,and nothing,its killing me inside :to:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I guess I just dont wanna accept it,I feel like for me to move on I would have to know that she is with someone else now,because of how i hurt her,i dont deserve to move on till she moves on,even if she moved but,but if she hasnt gotten with anyone new then I cant move on,I went on her IG a month ago,just to see if she with someone else,and nothing,its killing me inside :to:
She ain't with anyone cause you fukked her up, she's broken and it takes time for a chick like that to fix herself and no, don't try to fix her, she won't let you.

If you really love her, you have to let her go. And for you to heal, you have to stop loving her. Cut them soul ties man. google soul-ties don't matter what you believe in, shyt works, do it a bunch of times if you have to.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
You need to detox yourself from all the mess that you involve yourself in. Just separate yourself from toxic people for some good months and see how you like it....Oh and the cousin will eventually tell someone that will tell someone that will tell your ex, or if your ex makes her mad she will just blurt it out.....If a female is willing to sleep with a man that she KNOWS her cousin loves she ain't shyt. She willingly called you up knowing that she wanted to get between the sheets with her cousins man. If she does not want to come back then there is nothing you can do about it, but you will find true love again, if that is what you are looking for.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
She ain't with anyone cause you fukked her up, she's broken and it takes time for a chick like that to fix herself and no, don't try to fix her, she won't let you.

If you really love her, you have to let her go. And for you to heal, you have to stop loving her. Cut them soul ties man. google soul-ties don't matter what you believe in, shyt works, do it a bunch of times if you have to.
I goggled it but im scared of it actually working,shes honestly the only pure thing ive had in my life,I've accepted what I am,not everyone is meant to be good, sinning comes naturally to me so why fight it,People like me as Coke dealer,I even got an xmas card from a customer thanking me for doing the lords work,that one fukked me up,im good at just having no strings attached sex with all the women I sleep with on the regular,I dont like people AT ALL,but im a very likable guy,im fukked

agnosticlady

Daps

You make a good point. Women like that are very close to their family, and they are not relationship hoppers. When they meet a man they are truly interested in and bring him around the family it means that they have a lot of hope in that guy. They also have to deal with naysayers. So with all that went down she's dealing people saying, "I told you so", "You should have went with so and so", and etc.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You need to detox yourself from all the mess that you involve yourself in. Just separate yourself from toxic people for some good months and see how you like it....Oh and the cousin will eventually tell someone that will tell someone that will tell your ex, or if your ex makes her mad she will just blurt it out.....If a female is willing to sleep with a man that she KNOWS her cousin loves she ain't shyt. She willingly called you up knowing that she wanted to get between the sheets with her cousins man. If she does not want to come back then there is nothing you can do about it, but you will find true love again, if that is what you are looking for.
its been more then a year since we slept together,i actually slept with her a week after my b day when she hit me up a few months ago,we went to club after cuz i had to post up and make some money,she ended up leaving when she seen all the dancers on my dikk when i got there all hugged up on me,she knew i was a hoe from when we worked together but nothing like what i become now,si i was like what ever,i fukked and now i know she wont bother to try and hit me up and try and make something work with me :yeshrug:

agnosticlady

Daps
its been more then a year since we slept together,i actually slept with her a week after my b day when she hit me up a few months ago,we went to club after cuz i had to post up and make some money,she ended up leaving when she seen all the dancers on my dikk when i got there all hugged up on me,she knew i was a hoe from when we worked together but nothing like what i become now,si i was like what ever,i fukked and now i know she wont bother to try and hit me up and try and make something work with me :yeshrug:

I would suggest just keeping yourself on a clean path, so if your former lady ever comes around she see's that you were taken yourself seriously. That cousin was looking for a relationship :russ: then left the club thinking, "How dare the man that I slept with even though he loves my cousin dance on a stripper" :mjlol: lol the irony. Anyways you will heal and move on. This will be a lesson learned. Keeping yourself in a negative environment is blocking all of the positive energy that wants to come into your life. Anyways good luck on your journey. :salute:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I goggled it but im scared of it actually working,shes honestly the only pure thing ive had in my life,I've accepted what I am,not everyone is meant to be good, sinning comes naturally to me so why fight it,People like me as Coke dealer,I even got an xmas card from a customer thanking me for doing the lords work,that one fukked me up,im good at just having no strings attached sex with all the women I sleep with on the regular,I dont like people AT ALL,but im a very likable guy,im fukked
lol i'm done.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
66465199_did-not-read_gif.gif

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I would suggest just keeping yourself on a clean path, so if your former lady ever comes around she see's that you were taken yourself seriously. That cousin was looking for a relationship :russ: then left the club thinking, "How dare the man that I slept with even though he loves my cousin dance on a stripper" :mjlol: lol the irony. Anyways you will heal and move on. This will be a lesson learned. Keeping yourself in a negative environment is blocking all of the positive energy that wants to come into your life. Anyways good luck on your journey. :salute:
im fukked :yeshrug:
im 27 and she was my only relationship,so it says alot about me,im a difficult person,but because regardless of all the types of bad shyt i do,im really a good caring guy,and i think i throw that vibe out strong,and I believe its why women sleep with me,specially strippers,they are professionals at screening fake people,and im always told im a straight up likable guy,my intentions are never to sleep with them,it just happens because they like me and they feel comfortable around me,i dont know if that makes sense to you,im not as sober as i need to break it down

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
lol i'm done.
im serious i got that shyt in a drawer right now,that shyt fukked me up,was telling myself maybe im some necessary evil or some shyt,I once got called into work by my manager cuz none of the girls wanted to work cuz i wasnt there,basically saying they needed me to serve them their yay and pills since no on else was there that had any :skip: