Cocain Cowboy My Stories ahead with pics of thots & strippers included PICS PG.7 N VID ON 10&17

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
thats the cousin,have way better pics of her,cant get myself to post pic of my ex :mjcry:

Don't post your Ex's pictures fam. You gon' fukk around and catch a case if she concludes that you have an "unhealthy obsession" for her. "Obsession" by Aventura is a great song to dance to, but that shyt don't translate well in real life in the US breh. :francis:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Don't post your Ex's pictures fam. You gon' fukk around and catch a case if she concludes that you have an "unhealthy obsession" for her. "Obsession" by Aventura is a great song to dance to, but that shyt don't translate well in real life in the US breh. :francis:
Nah I don't,I don't hit her up,I dont stalk her,I maybe gone on her IG like 4 times since we broke up more then a year ago,I don't wanna post em cuz of the memories attached to em :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We were broken up when I slept with someone else :damn:
It's not technically cheating

true but still, you dipped in family ink might as well.

all i can say is let it go man, ive been where you are thinking of an ex, still having her in my life and thoughts and i wasted nearly 5 years of my life with the ups and downs.

when a woman goes cold they go ICE COLD and its done and over, to get them back is literally trying to raise somebody from the dead

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Thanks Breh,I've never felt so hopeless as that day when I waited hours nervous as fukk,thinking she would take me back cuz of everything we meant to each other and everything we been through,and for to tell me to please keep leaving her alone,my body shut down that day :to:
Is the German/black chick the one with "trust no nikkas"on her arm?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw breh put down that alcohol and drugs stop using as a crux.
Stop dealing drugs as well, there comes a time you gotta stop blaming what happaned with you and your ex for the situation you are in.

Your 27, your blink your eyes and be 32 still sthinking of what was, doing and selling drugs and drinking every day.

Every situation you come across in life regadless if your in the dirt or in the mountains you can use it to better yourself, come out of this stronger, reborn, refresh

its good to get things of your chest but your writing these long ass paragraphs an your ex out there prob snapchatting and loling with the brehs

you had something good and now its gone and drugs, alcohol, drug dealer money, sleepign with strippers aint removing that is it. so give it up man your still young, it aint over for you yet to get something good again

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
btw breh put down that alcohol and drugs stop using as a crux.
Stop dealing drugs as well, there comes a time you gotta stop blaming what happaned with you and your ex for the situation you are in.

Your 27, your blink your eyes and be 32 still sthinking of what was, doing and selling drugs and drinking every day.

Every situation you come across in life regadless if your in the dirt or in the mountains you can use it to better yourself, come out of this stronger, reborn, refresh

its good to get things of your chest but your writing these long ass paragraphs an your ex out there prob snapchatting and loling with the brehs

you had something good and now its gone and drugs, alcohol, drug dealer money, sleepign with strippers aint removing that is it. so give it up man your still young, it aint over for you yet to get something good again
I had planned to take my drug money and move to Mexico and open up a little business over there and start over,I think I even replied to you in living abroad thread,you never replied :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thanks Breh,I've never felt so hopeless as that day when I waited hours nervous as fukk,thinking she would take me back cuz of everything we meant to each other and everything we been through,and for to tell me to please keep leaving her alone,my body shut down that day :to:

when a woman is done with you its over

you could be the last man on earth and she'd start sleeping with horses over you

you could win the lottery and give her half and shed just be aww thanks

you could save her from a burning building and she'd be like i knew there was always some good in you and never speak to you again