NULL
After FNO though ?
nfl_arian_foster2_desire_20120419_1648486917.png

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Banks I was up ther 2 years and only saw him at Lighty funeral and a few clubs. He is great artist but he is hard person to communicate with and get ahold of. Basically all he does is shows and stays home in Long Island and smoke

I was referring to the mixtape. When you say 'marketing' what do mean ? mediabuys on hiphop sites ? Blog placements? contacting radio stations ? ....

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
No Banks I was up ther 2 years and only saw him at Lighty funeral and a few clubs. He is great artist but he is hard person to communicate with and get ahold of. Basically all he does is shows and stays home in Long Island and smoke

The Big 10, Lost Tape, Precious Paris, Kidd Kidd, Genisis, Pauly D, CC2, SK Energy, SMS Audio, Thisis50.com, Lea, and unfortunately Hot Rod

Dam breh as a G-Unit fan I have to say your lucky although you might not feel that way:wow:

But that explains a lot about Banks character lol if 50 can't even get a hold of him I doubt others could :pachaha:

Last edited:

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Dam breh as a G-Unit I have to say your lucky although you might not feel that way:wow:

But that explains a lot about Banks character lol if 50 can't even get a hold of him I doubt others could :pachaha:
he basically only spoke to one person at the office and thats it

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Was he with 50

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
he basically only spoke to one person at the office and thats it

:laugh: dam

50 did an interview with Flex a few months back and the way he describes it, Banks doesn't trust anyone at all if it isn't 50 or Yayo. Like this nikka doesn't wanna hire a new manager who can get him more exposure because he doesn't trust anyone at all. nikka won't even try