spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Drake had his Ghostwriters. It wasn’t Mano E Mano and Kendrick STILL stomped his shyt in.

Also I disagree with the “friendly fade” shyt. That was cap on both Kendrick AND Drake’s parts. They were ALWAYS going to get dirty and nasty. Thats why Drake tried to get out in front of the pedo allegations on Taylor Made Freestyle whilst invoking Whitney’s name and Kendrick told the world Drake was lying before the Domestic Abuse allegations came up.

There’s true hate and resentment between those two. It was NEVER going to be friendly because they weren’t ever friends. They’ve never even been on the same video shoot together for the two songs they did. They went on tour briefly 15 years ago and have been at odds ever since.
This I agree with. This shyt was NEVER gonna be friendly because these 2 nikkas hate eachother.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i love cole as a rapper but he just looked crazy and weird in all of this. he had no problem dissing wale (supposed to be your man) out of the blue and kanye. didn't take none of that back. slick shots at diggy simmons (after he thought you was dissing his sister) and lil pump or whoever lil rappers.

but then you get hit with a minor stray, then get gassed up by all your people. make a song knowing you don't feel what you saying on the song. then 2 days later after it got a bad reaction, you then apologize to a dude like you at his funeral at your own festival.

i don't even mind that he apologized, he just did so submissively like a battered wife or something. he could have just said i'm stepping back from all of this, not going on a whole monologue about kendrick. i wonder if he felt that way or if tde made him apologize- they say tde was at the festival.

he could have calmly avoided all this by calling kendrick beforehand like yo is this real beef with me? kendrick probably would have said no and then you don't embarass yourself with all of this.

cole was throwing shots at kendrick all over that recent album and pi was an indirect shot while working with some tde rappers.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i love cole as a rapper but he just looked crazy and weird in all of this. he had no problem dissing wale (supposed to be your man) out of the blue and kanye. didn't take none of that back. slick shots at diggy simmons (after he thought you was dissing his sister) and lil pump or whoever lil rappers.

but then you get hit with a minor stray, then get gassed up by all your people. make a song knowing you don't feel what you saying on the song. then 2 days later after it got a bad reaction, you then apologize to a dude like you at his funeral at your own festival.

i don't even mind that he apologized, he just did so submissively like a battered wife or something. he could have just said i'm stepping back from all of this, not going on a whole monologue about kendrick. i wonder if he felt that way or if tde made him apologize- they say tde was at the festival.

he could have calmly avoided all this by calling kendrick beforehand like yo is this real beef with me? kendrick probably would have said no and then you don't embarass yourself with all of this.

cole was throwing shots at kendrick all over that recent album and pi was an indirect shot while working with some tde rappers.

Finally someone else sees it.

He backed off bc he p*ssy and the aura of him being "big 3" would disappear.

It's the reason that collab album never happened - Kendrick would rap circles around him :mjlol:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Finally someone else sees it.

He backed off bc he p*ssy and the aura of him being "big 3" would disappear.

It's the reason that collab album never happened - Kendrick would rap circles around him :mjlol:
Sad thing is I think rhyme for rhyme Cole is better. But Kendrick definitely would have pulled some skeletons out Cole didn't want the world to see.

But it's all over now so nothing to worry about on that. I will say the world definitely gonna be all over Cole in a negative way if he talks the best rapper stuff on the fall off.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I really think Cole was supposed to bait Dripplestein intro dropping, on some "yeah we're going to murk him he can't focus on 2 fronts" just to have him stranded. If so, even better.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Cole just didn't want this energy in his life and I feel him.

I dunno how old some of you guys are but I'm 38 years old and just want to enjoy my life and travel.

Cole doesn't seem to have interest in living the rapper lifestyle with all this stupid shyt that rappers get into and I feel him.

He knew he didn't really dislike Kendrick and chose to stay in alignment with himself.

This is the logical fallacy I don't understand.

If Cole didn't want this energy why did he
1. Record a diss
2. Put it out
3. Put it out as part of a project

He literally picked a beat, wrote, recorded, had it mixed and mastered then released but he "didn't want this energy in his life"?

:jbhmm:

J Cole is supposed to be one of these super aware "know thyself" "beat of my own drum" dudes, but from his actions he's not in touch with himself.

Nothing wrong with not being that guy but if youre 30+ you should know if youre about that life or not, and peer pressure should not be able to govern your actions.

Don't get in the ring if you're not a fighter, and if you're not a fighter you should already know it. Especially if you pop shxt like you're the top guy.

Last edited:

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that album ever dropping? He was supposed to kill everything in sight but the apologizing completely derailed it all:mjgrin:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If his diss got the response online that he wanted there’s no way in hell he backtracks which makes him seem like a bigger p*ssy :heh:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This is the logical fallacy I don't understand.

If Cole didn't want this energy why did he
1. Record a diss
2. Put it out
3. Put it out as part of a project

He literally picked a beat, wrote, recorded, had it mixed and mastered then released but he "didn't want this energy in his life"?

:jbhmm:

J Cole is supposed to be one of these super aware "know thyself" "beat of my own drum" dudes, but from his actions he's not in touch with himself.

Nothing wrong with not being that guy but if youre 30+ you should know if youre about that life or not, and peer pressure should not be able to govern your actions.

Don't get in the ring if you're not a fighter, and if you're not a fighter you should already know it. Especially if you pop shxt like you're the top guy.

He got peer pressured by the people arund him.

You've never heard of peer pressure?

He literally said this on stage bruh.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I have the feeling that if Cole had stood behind "7 Minute Drill" and didn't take it back, he still would have removed himself from the war. The problem is that he did it way too soon.

I don't think Cole's music is going to change much, either. Drake still claimed to be the best after 2015. We've seen gangsta rappers get humiliated and they still rapped about the same things. Cole talks about other things besides being the best, so maybe The Fall Off will reflect that. But if anyone thinks Cole is going to stop rapping about being the best in the game, they have another thing coming.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
He got peer pressured by the people arund him.

You've never heard of peer pressure?

He literally said this on stage bruh.

Getting peer pressured at 39

:mjlol:

If at the age of 39 a guy that considers himself at top rapper and the head of a label can be peer pressured against his own conscience to act that far outside of who he is and he knows himself to be then he was right to bow out he doesn't does have the basic strength of fortitude, leadership, or confidence to be calling himself a top guy in the first place.

Last edited: