spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Finally someone else sees it.

He backed off bc he p*ssy and the aura of him being "big 3" would disappear.

It's the reason that collab album never happened - Kendrick would rap circles around him :mjlol:
Kendrick would NOT rap circles around Cole in 2024. No way. Lol

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I mean 7 Minute drill was all about my discography is better than yours, that's probably where that battle would have stayed, maybe some clowning but no dirt about family situations, that happened because of Kendrick's wife being brought up and with Drake there is some actual animosity, i dont think there ever was that with Cole

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I mean 7 Minute drill was all about my discography is better than yours, that's probably where that battle would have stayed, maybe some clowning but no dirt about family situations, that happened because of Kendrick's wife being brought up and with Drake there is some actual animosity, i dont think there ever was that with Cole
Kendrick was gonna bring all that shyt up regardless man. Yall gotta stop believing these rappers lies. Kendrick had this shyt mapped out. Lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick was gonna bring all that shyt up regardless man. Yall gotta stop believing these rappers lies. Kendrick had this shyt mapped out. Lol.

Mapped out because Drake is predictable,not because he was lying:mjlol:. Drake mentioned his wifes name prior to Euphoria and Kendrick still didnt take it the family and gave a fair warning,although he questioned Drake as a father. Im not at made at Drake as thats his persona to bring women into it,its fair game.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the feeling that if Cole had stood behind "7 Minute Drill" and didn't take it back, he still would have removed himself from the war. The problem is that he did it way too soon.

I don't think Cole's music is going to change much, either. Drake still claimed to be the best after 2015. We've seen gangsta rappers get humiliated and they still rapped about the same things. Cole talks about other things besides being the best, so maybe The Fall Off will reflect that. But if anyone thinks Cole is going to stop rapping about being the best in the game, they have another thing coming.

I think we as fans wouldve removed him. People wanted to see Kendrick vs Drake,Cole was a third wheel. Cole bowing out was him actually having some self awareness for once. Knowing he damn sure aint Muhammad Ali of the Big 3:comeon:.

I dont know if he actually believes that anyway,or if hes just following the blueprint of what lyrical rappers are supposed to say. Either way it was right for him to step to the side. Becsuse i think he wouldve been moved aside by fans anyway. Unless he dropped the most potent diss ever that completely changed peoples perception of him. Something i dont think hes capable of.

Perception being that hes 3 in the big 3 to everybody outside of Cole stans. In stature and musically speaking.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Mapped out because Drake is predictable,not because he was lying:mjlol:. Drake mentioned his wifes name prior to Euphoria and Kendrick still didnt take it the family and gave a fair warning,although he questioned Drake as a father. Im not at made at Drake as thats his persona to bring women into it,its fair game.
He was lying about not wanting to take it there. He was gonna take it there regardless. nikka was so called "warning" him on Euphoria. Then dropped the next song before Drake even responded with the glove cover art. Son planned this out. He was NOT gonna switch gears regardless of what Drake did.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
It still irks me when mfs say "i dont blame cole no more" or "i see why". Nah fukk that shyt. That nikka supposed to be the best he gotta prove it. Thats why his discography remains deleted off of my playlist.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I think we as fans wouldve removed him. People wanted to see Kendrick vs Drake,Cole was a third wheel. Cole bowing out was him actually having some self awareness for once. Knowing he damn sure aint Muhammad Ali of the Big 3:comeon:.

I dont know if he actually believes that anyway,or if hes just following the blueprint of what lyrical rappers are supposed to say. Either way it was right for him to step to the side. Becsuse i think he wouldve been moved aside by fans anyway. Unless he dropped the most potent diss ever that completely changed peoples perception of him. Something i dont think hes capable of.

Perception being that hes 3 in the big 3 to everybody outside of Cole stans. In stature and musically speaking.

I don't think Cole truly believes that he's the guy. Maybe he did at one point, but he said on "Heaven's EP" that he feels like he's number three. This was after dropping the best album of his career and a memorable freestyle to promote it.

Cole always saw himself as the odd one out. Drake had the commercial success and the hits, Kendrick had the critical acclaim and the classics. Cole was just a guy for the first couple years, then he had his big moment with FHD and solidified his spot as one of the best. Even after that, he was inconsistent and it wasn't until the feature run that he truly became a monster on the mic. The Off-Season and Might Delete Later are the first projects in Cole's catalog to reflect where he is now. Meanwhile, Drake had his run several years ago and so did Kendrick.

To put it this way, Cole has money now after years of being broke and he might walk around like a multi millionaire, but he doesn't have the money Drake and Kendrick do and he's constantly aware of it.