Coli Black Male Economic Empowerment Series: Are You Ready For Automation?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They are already here....

This is horse-shyt and you'd know it if you've ever hired developers/programmers ...these guys drag ass
when it comes to projects that aren't their own

You can't let white supremacy deter you from what you want.
Forge ahead anyway....

What if your business grows and over takes your tutors salary in a week every week ?:sas2:

Do you stay the course on that Chem Engineering major and appease ya parents ? or party with Saudis :mjpls:

What does a breh do when the legal money start outweighing the security of a STEM job ?:lupe:
Take the money...
Security is overrated, especially when you're young, every breh should understand the art of flipping(buy low, sell high)

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
Automation will eventually take over almost all jobs. It's just a matter of time and human ingenuity. The average white can't build shyt either, so I think most everybody will suffer pretty hard. But this is decades or maybe a century from now. If we're lucky, by then we'll hopefully have some basic income for everybody while robots do all the work.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Very true.

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC , appreciate the neg.

However, it doesn’t negate the truth of the message.

I am from the inner city. It is a fact that a lot of parents cared more about how their child looked going to school than they did about their actual preparedness in terms of pencil, paper and other items.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And my mother is an educator. I went to school in the hood and to a magnet school in the white part of town. There's nothing wrong with our education system. There's something wrong with our people who don't take advantage of it. Let's stop pretending all our classmates were sitting quietly respecting the teacher day in and day out. It's not like the white man is dropping off textbooks in the hood with a cover and empty pages inside.
Very true.
Blacks are far behind the curve in this regard. Read the bios of these young people taking over Silicon Valley. Their parents saw the future and had their children learning to code since age 8. Our parents were busy making sure we were flexing on the other kids in elementary school with Kid Jordans.
It's not like the white man is dropping off textbooks in the hood with a cover and empty pages inside.
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC , appreciate the neg.

However, it doesn’t negate the truth of the message.

I am from the inner city. It is a fact that a lot of parents cared more about how their child looked going to school than they did about their actual preparedness in terms of pencil, paper and other items.
shut your bytch cac ass stereotyping typology the fuk up with the generalizations. Your father should have made better use of his mamba when he produced you, he wasn’t prepared with a condom and here you are.

Don’t talk to me about black education without talking resources and disparities. That’s not a fact, that YOUR opinion based on media racial bias. No one asked for your opinion- if you’re not talking research or substantive support of your finding apparently you lack the educational ability to even debate at my level.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
shut your bytch cac ass stereotyping typology the fuk up with the generalizations. Your father should have made better use of his mamba when he produced you, he wasn’t prepared with a condom and here you are.

Don’t talk to me about black education without talking resources and disparities. That’s not a fact, that YOUR opinion based on media racial bias. No one asked for your opinion- if you’re not talking research or substantive support of your finding apparently you lack the educational ability to even debate at my level.

I don’t need research to validate what I saw with my own eyes. Unlike you, I am a product of schools that were ~95% Black K-12. I know my people.

I grew up just like most other kids in my community. My parents weren’t well off and neither went to college. But, they made sure education was prioritized. I got my clothes from places like TJ Maxx—back when it was known for selling irregular or defective items. I got homemade haircuts. My parents never bought me Jordans or anything like that. I didn’t own a pair until I was an adult. I was never close to being the freshest breh in school.

But, my parents did make sure I had pencil and paper. They always had dictionaries, almanacs and other stuff around the house. My parents did make sure to show up to PTA meetings. My parents did make sure additional intellectual capital was in our home.

And it paid off. I am a success because of their efforts.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don’t need research to validate what I saw with my own eyes. Unlike you, I am a product of schools that were ~95% Black K-12. I know my people.

I grew up just like most other kids in my community. My parents weren’t well off and neither went to college. But, they made sure education was prioritized. I got my clothes from places like TJ Maxx—back when it was known for selling irregular or defective items. I got homemade haircuts. My parents never bought me Jordans or anything like that. I didn’t own a pair until I was an adult. I was never close to being the freshest breh in school.

But, my parents did make sure I had pencil and paper. They always had dictionaries, almanacs and other stuff around the house. My parents did make sure to show up to PTA meetings. My parents did make sure additional intellectual capital was in our home.

And it paid off. I am a success because of their efforts.
Bytch I have Bachelor’s and a JD, along with Legal and IT specialty knowledge through various certifications with my position in Risk Analysis and Data Governance. shut the fuk up.
:mjlol::mjlol:
my parents did both- kept me outfitted and made education a priority, fuk are you telling me your life story for?? Dumb racist fuk automatically assumed in his first sentence that I didn’t make it past high school - your eyes didn’t see shyt but the shyt that you tried to sling, and missed. My daughter has been in a supplemental stem program since she was in diapers - know who the fuk you’re talking to bc clearly you failed in this thread . Don’t blame everyone for your fukked up false narratives. 95% of the times black parents were involved in their child’s education - it was standing room only at most pta meetings and p/t conferences. In my experience the kids fukking up the most were suburban kids who were so used to getting everything handed to them or trying to show how down they , - a school full of 6 figure parents in and out of juvenile delinquency courts or pregnant 16 yr olds - that was at a private catholic school. Then you ignore how white and asians cheat or bribe to get their unqualified kids through high school for college acceptance. Making up entire resumes or paying money for years to get ahead. Miss me with your bull shyt.
:deadrose::bryan:
This is what won’t speak on though
A Chinese Cheating Ring at UCLA Reveals an Industry Devoted to Helping International Students Scam Grades

This industry helps Chinese cheat their way into & through US colleges

What the college admissions scandal reveals about the psychology of wealth in America

act like the varsity blues scandal doesn’t happen in rich white communities.

Youth suicide: Asian teens crack under growing family pressure

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...-jefferson-high-school-diversity/?arc404=true

Elite N.Y.C. Girls’ Schools Have a Racist Culture, Black Alumnae Say

Last edited: