Coli Brehs: Do You Ever Want To Be A Father In The Future? (Want Kids?)

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I'm 32 so I think I'm too old to have first child but u never know what WIll happen in the future. Really I don't see any benefit in being a parent other than Someone can take care of u when u get old that the biggest benefit of being a parent and u leave a legacy somewhat and u can post pics of kids I suppose. I personally think most nikkas have kids or brag about they kids to prove they have had sex with a woman or multiple woman.

But I probably will have one by default

nah, your not too old. Had my first at 31 and my second at 35.

you approaching your "not give 2 fukks age" tho. And depending on your kids, that might be a tough time for you.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Too many cons vs. pros with the whole "having kids" thing now tbh.

nikkas need to treat it like a long term business decision and not as an incoming panic-filled, post nut clarity emergency situation.

You gotta be sure about the women you're seeding up, you gotta sure about yourself..if you're emotionally, mentally and economically secure to (same for the woman) be able to deal with the rigors of raising kids.

But on the flip, there are times when them cheeks start clappin in rhythm with the strokes and a nikka gets paralyzed seeing the backshots.. At that point, it's 50/50 if your ass gonna make it out alive when the booty is talking to you like that, some shyt can't be helped sometimes. :mjcry:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Too many cons vs. pros with the whole "having kids" thing now tbh.

nikkas need to treat it like a long term business decision and not as an incoming panic-filled, post nut clarity emergency situation.

You gotta be sure about the women you're seeding up, you gotta sure about yourself..if you're emotionally, mentally and economically secure to (same for the woman) be able to deal with the rigors of raising kids.

But on the flip, there are times when them cheeks start clappin in rhythm with the strokes and a nikka gets paralyzed seeing the backshots.. At that point, it's 50/50 if your ass gonna make it out alive when the booty is talking to you like that, some shyt can't be helped sometimes. :mjcry:
This is why I tell brehs to learn how to cook from scratch, no one's gonna turn down homemade breakfast

She can't get pregnant if you put Plan B in her pancakes :mjgrin:

Damn, a world without children..future generations will thank us :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The older I get, the more I'm thinking about not having kids.

The world is getting crazy and I may end up having daughters :lupe:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
But nah fr, Abortioncakes are woozy af, one cac ended up making em for his caccette and got arrested for killing her and ruined them for everyone :francis:

How many did he use?! :dahell:

"I better load a few in here, so I can bust in her for the next few days:ahh:"

Idiot :snoop: