Coli Brehs: Do You Ever Want To Be A Father In The Future? (Want Kids?)

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
all yall pro black nikkas kids gon be mixed cause yall nikkas datin pawgs and mixed bytches

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah I do but it's hard to find a quality woman to marry and have my seeds. :mjcry:

I'll be 34 in November and a lot of my old college buddies, military buddies, old coworkers, etc are settling down and starting families. I feel some kind of way but then realize I can spend my money any way I want, go on trips whenever I want, no child support, etc. :mjgrin:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Looked it up again but it seems like he was arrested for the murder of the unborn baby, damn my fault

Man allegedly slips girlfriend abortion drug

and it was a currycac :mjlol:

"Patel and his girlfriend, 39-year-old family physician Darshana Patel, have a 3-year-old child together, authorities said. They are not related, and he is married to someone else; Patel is a common Indian last name."

Ls everywhere in that story :wow:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Kids?
giphy.gif

Passaro

All Star
Daps
I don't want any, but I've had recurring dreams since I was a youngin' where I'm always cooking breakfast for two daughters. I plan to let them simply stay dreams :mjgrin:

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
Creating life to me is immoral.

Bringing a life into this world against the consent of that life is cruel to me.

Adopting though, is a net positive...there are a bunch of kids, particularly Black kids that need a home.
an if you dont stfu with your fake deep ass

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
I don't want any, but I've had recurring dreams since I was a youngin' where I'm always cooking breakfast for two daughters. I plan to let them simply stay dreams :mjgrin:
i hope god blesses you wit the gift of pregnancy soon
may you grow your promised twin girls for the next 18 years
:lolbron:

Daps
I might get a kid by accident cause i don't use any protection, that's the only way that can happen

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Coli is the only place I hear nikkas so adamant they dont want kids

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yes, many of the moves I have made in life are to position myself to have kids. FAWG and I are expecting our first child in December :o: :flabbynsick:

I think it is good that people are able to be honest about not wanting kids in this day and age. I'd much rather that than someone be a shytty ass parent. You know what you did to make that happen and that kid never asked to be born. Stop bytching about the shytty ass baby mother/daddy you prob shouldn't have fukked with in the first place and accept responsibility like an adult. Shoutout to all the parents out there making the most of less than ideal situations too. Every child deserves their parents best.