Singles Coli Brehs Where yall at..Here's my new video "Elegance". Feedbacc Wanted

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Here go some new shyt for my brehs that fwm on here. LMK What Yall Think

its on iTunes as well....

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
its cool, i havent heard anything by you since Splendid and i remember fukking with that

the biggest thing for me is if i like how a rapper sounds, and i fukk with your sound.

as far as the video, im not sure it matches the song/content, i probably woulda filmed it at a mall or something walking in and out of nice/expensive stores, or a strip mall or something depending on where you live.

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
its cool, i havent heard anything by you since Splendid and i remember fukking with that

the biggest thing for me is if i like how a rapper sounds, and i fukk with your sound.

as far as the video, im not sure it matches the song/content, i probably woulda filmed it at a mall or something walking in and out of nice/expensive stores, or a strip mall or something depending on where you live.

Fa sho. Here go my tape breh if u wanna checc out

http://spnr.la/arTxuuw9

Foolish by PatvFoo on Apple Music

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
tumblr_o2lpr7iFcd1ukyi98o1_400.gif

Good visuals, but nothing I would feel the need to check for again(referring to the track and the video, its a bit too laid back for my taste) ....but props to the effect of investing in yourself.........