Coli Chefs Get In Here: Becky Has A Few Words For The "Seasoning Police" aka Ethnics

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in here ready to roast but she's absolutely right:ehh:

The best cooks don't have a million powders and have a rich understanding of the power of salt and acidity

The video is still hilarious tho because you can tell by the way she says seasoning police she was furious:mjlol:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:

I stopped reading after this. Quote where I used the word vegetables. I said onions and garlic. Now watch what he do y’all. :obama:
I said 'vegetables,' because she said she used sautéed vegetables instead of seasoning. You said, "Onions and garlic," which are vegetables. "Now watch what he do y'all," like you think you got one. What do you think you just accomplished? :pachaha:

And you just dapped a person making the same point you're arguing with me about.
Vegetables add minimal flavor to meals but not to the point seasoning meats on their own.

So if you made a chicken stew with rice, the meat would still be bland. You'd need seasoning and herbs to give the dish it's potential.
That's exactly what I'm saying, and you agreed with him, but are giving me shyt about it. Maybe you should've kept reading, then you wouldn't have made yourself look like an idiot.
"Now watch what he do y'all," absurd.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
If someone is ONLY using those 3 powders, she's right. But vegetables aren't seasoning, so that was a dumb point to make, the meat itself still needs to be seasoned.
Yes the fukk it is

Bell peppers also

Just need to learn how to use it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said 'vegetables,' because she said she used sautéed vegetables instead of seasoning. You said, "Onions and garlic," which are vegetables. "Now watch what he do y'all," like you think you got one. What do you think you just accomplished? :pachaha:

And you just dapped a person making the same point you're arguing with me about.

That's exactly what I'm saying, and you agreed with him, but are giving me shyt about it. Maybe you should've kept reading, then you wouldn't have made yourself look like an idiot.

Right on queue like a poorly written sitcom… you explicitly said “vegetables” weren’t seasoning, and I disagreed. When I mentioned every other ethnic group, that shyt must’ve hit you in the chest. :wow: :mjpls:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

Put a lil bit of grapeseed oil and chop up some garlic and let it brown throw in some white oe Yellow onions and let it brown it add a little wine and you'll have something poppin veg stock or chicken stock goes a long way. There's several ways to finess it.

Or sometimes we make our own rub with onions garlic peppers touch of salt and oil to preserve it and its a go.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I don’t think she had Black people in mind like that.

That's exactly who she was talking to :mjpls:

And :mjlol: at her thinking that fresh onions and garlic are a replacement for spices

And salt is also not a replacement for actual spices.

Also cacs don't even use washcloths so of course they can't be trusted to cook food properly :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly who she was talking to :mjpls:

And :mjlol: at her thinking that fresh onions and garlic are a replacement for spices

And salt is also not a replacement for actual spices.

Also cacs don't even use washcloths so of course they can't be trusted to cook food properly :scust:

So you’ve never eaten at a nice restaurant?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Right on queue like a poorly written sitcom… you explicitly said “vegetables” weren’t seasoning, and I disagreed. When I mentioned every other ethnic group, that shyt must’ve hit you in the chest. :wow: :mjpls:
You're very bad at this. You are trying to play semantics now and doing the internet thing where you ignore the actual points made and try to insult me to deflect from it. You can go down that road if you want, but I won't walk it with you, because I'm an adult.
If you want to start throwing around MJ PLEASE's, save yourself the time and file a ban bet, I'll gladly send you to the shadow realm :manny: