Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Strictly rough copy OP. The OP WILL change over time

Welcome Coli N4O Brehs!

Here is our Coli Night Thread!

In this thread we will get our game night off the ground and discuss the particulars of said Game Nights.

What we need to figure out is what's everyone's PSN IDs, who has what games, what date/time is good for everyone, who will stream the game night to the Coli Twitch page via Twitch on PlayStation and who will work with @cook to get the stream on the Coli Twitch page

For the inaugural PS4 Coli Game Night, I propose we use BF4 as the majority of the N4O has BF4 in their PS4 library owners already. Future game nights will include 2K, BF, Destiny, COD (if people really want to run it, if not we can discard COD), and of course the The Last of Us Remastered/Uncharted plus much much more.

We can vote on games or do a rotation and different people get to pick on different game nights (I'll add a poll). BF4 can be used for the first Coli Game Night due to most already having it and getting PS4 Coli Game Night off the ground

TL;DR: list your PSN ID, games you have, days available, and twitch name so they can go in the master list in the 2nd post. BF4 will be used for the first game night since most w PS4s has access to it

@midwesthiphop you can sticky this here. And @cook you can give either @Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 or @krackdagawd the keys to this thread after it's posted as I'll most likely be busy with the Xbox One Game Night Thread

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I need to get BF4 then.... I hope someone is selling cheap DL codes or something because I ain't paying full price.

Anyhow.. PSN ID - NouveuxVie

Twitch and Ustream - LordEssdot

MP Games.... ehh :yeshrug: yea.... need to get BF4

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I made this thread before the next gen consoles dropped but this should be useful for what we're trying to do here... I see the potential... Especially when the next wave of fighting games drop.

Also, I've streamed BF4 hard body for the past few weeks already. That's why I put my link my sig...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-twitch-tv-thread.163996/

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Rekkapryde has a list going in the main ps4 thread with a list of psn names and games...i think it'd be better to keep that info there....in here, i think the info should be restricted to what night and what game(s) will be played....

as for thoughts regarding a game night:

- as for what game(s), think it should be voted on...votes should be taken until a certain day/time....

- games should have a limit of how many times in a row they can be played, like 3-4...after it reaches the limit, it shouldn't be played for like a week or 2, to add variety....exception should be if the game is that much fun and/or it's the game most people have...

edit - @GoldenGlove has a thread/list of twitch names going already, think it'd be better to keep that info there

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 has no games though :yeshrug:

I don't even have BF4 for PS4. All I got is 2k14 which I share with my bro, TR and Infamous. TLOU MP WILL be here day 1 though so count me in to that.

edit: My brother copped WatchDogs so I can try MP on that.

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
as for what game(s), think it should be voted on...votes should be taken until a certain day/time....

- games should have a limit of how many times in a row they can be played, like 3-4...after it reaches the limit, it shouldn't be played for like a week or 2, to add variety....exception should be if the game is that much fun and/or it's the game most people have...

I like this here. It would add variety. I'm gonna see how everyone feels in the X1 thread about this

If everyone in both threads agree we can make it in the official rules

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I purpose a 2K tourney. I think everyone has that game. Plus it will be easier to follow. If everyone on a game like BF, how will we follow the action? Whos stream will we watch? And we wont see everyone. Unless I am missing something about that:manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
PSN ID- BlvdBrawler :mjpls:

Twitch- Same As PSN ID

MP Games
:
None :sadbron:

Future MP Games:
The Last Of Us Remastered
Destiny
*Assassin's Creed Unity
*Evolve
*Far Cry 4
*Not sure if I'll cop or I'll be waiting for reviews first.

Schedule: (EST)
Sunday / Free
Monday / Free
Friday / 4pm - 12am
Saturday / 8am - 8pm
Note: Schedule may change

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
i copped watch dogs yesterday was on the train home i took it out the case lookin at the disc the shyt dropped and rolled out the fukkin train :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
Depending on where you got it from go back and take the receipt, explain the story, get a new copy (warranty is still in effect) and take a backpack so this doesn't happen again

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
No hate but this shyt is funny is hell to me. Like what kind of luck do you have man?
Dont feel bad. Once i dropped every key i own between the crack in the elevator and another time i lost my glasses on a roller coaster and had to drive home completely BLIND! All i could see were lights.