Coli: HopeKillCure Needs your Support Ya'll. (Cool Hats Inside)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
We gonna take cacs slogan and run with that bytch:wow:
somebody should make a MAGA hat with red, black and green colors or whatever color that reps panafricanism.
I might just do that

Copping a few if you do.

Ya'll be inspiring a breh! Got 2 proto-types that I wanna send to the family for a small $25 donation towards my bigger project. I'm trying to go the grassroots method and raise enough to startup and Non-profit organization that will trade between the poorest countries in Africa and poorest countires in Asia. Rather than just hitting y'all up on GoFundMe for $$, I'm asking ya'll to either donate $25 and get 1 hat of your choice or donate free without the hat. Each $25 gets you a hat though, if you want it.

The trade will involve non-perishable foods and also symbolic clothing between the different cultures. My goal is for poor families (and more importantly poor children) to connect with each other in some small way. As I raise more money, I'll keep people update with who is onboard and helping us out with all of this. I think the black community in asia is really lacking in identity and pride, I hope this will help create stronger global black pride and friendships. Long term goal is to be able to hire black people.

The prototype hats you will get is your choice between:

Red, Blue, or Black "Make Africa Great Always" #MAGA bucket hat

or

Red, Blue, or Black "I ❤️ our sh*thole country" Wool beanie hat

Hope the Coli will support your boy by making all donations/payments to this link:

Pay Robert Harrison using PayPal.Me

:wow: Respect ya'll ✊