Coli ladies come in here and explain why..

Black Rain

Honey Milk
Daps
Reppin
Love
why do yall like men with fat asses?..:ld:

No homo..

Like do yall lowkey wanna fukk it or something? Whats goin on with yall? Lets get to the bottom of this demonic behavior friends..:sitdown:

Last edited:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Your the first ive ever heard say that...:ld:
I can remember my first encounter with a dude who had a donk and hips...I was SO very disappointed when he stood up. Everything else about him was tight work but I couldn't get pass his butt/hips.

Black Rain

Honey Milk
Daps
Reppin
Love
I can remember my first encounter with a dude who had a donk and hips...I was SO very disappointed when he stood up. Everything else about him was tight work but I couldn't get pass his butt/hips.
I dont understand. Why though?

Was it too jiggly?..:lupe:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I dont understand. Why though?

Was it too jiggly?..:lupe:
It isn't visually/sexually appealing to me on a man. I prefer a small, firm, tight butt on men.

The guy who I spoke about in my previous post - I met him in a packed library. He invited me to a seat across from him. He engaged me in a conversation that touched diverse topics (mentally stimulating), he smelled so good, well dressed, and was cute in a rough way. When I was leaving he offered to walk me to my car - I saw the hips when he stood up . When he opened the door for me - I saw that donk. Just turned all the way off.