Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
p25789823_b_v13_ab.jpg

So much awkward and cringey moments but that finale was unreal. I liked it though.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
89lj7Gbq0SpCHugYzbnUHlrrUta.jpg

I knew I'd like this movie. Should've been watched it. One thing I don't get is
why was Jack surprised when Frank revealed Alice went to headquarters. He already knew that because he was the one who brought her back. Alice took wayyy too long trying to escape. Olivia Wilde's character told her like 5 times to leave and her ass was still outside just standing around. Then she waited for the red dudes to get to her before she touched the glass.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
89lj7Gbq0SpCHugYzbnUHlrrUta.jpg

I knew I'd like this movie. Should've been watched it. One thing I don't get is
why was Jack surprised when Frank revealed Alice went to headquarters. He already knew that because he was the one who brought her back. Alice took wayyy too long trying to escape. Olivia Wilde's character told her like 5 times to leave and her ass was still outside just standing around. Then she waited for the red dudes to get to her before she touched the glass.
Olivia Wilde didn't want to end the fantasy, she as the director just ended the movie, she is just as guilty as the captors in the movie

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Olivia Wilde didn't want to end the fantasy, she as the director just ended the movie, she is just as guilty as the captors in the movie
Alice was in a coma for 3 years so she shouldn't be able to move much in the real world. If they didn't make it to her real body then they suck as captors.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
WPL-Film-Club-2.png

Was in the mood for a heist flick and I remember people talking positive about this. I ended up having a really fun time watching this. The 2 leads have great chemistry and Rene Russo is fire in this. Very sexy film.