Coli-Rado: The Official Denver City/Metro Area Thread

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Marley Brothers at Red Rocks tonight. Gon be so much smoke in the air I won't even be able to see the stage :laff:

Also, I just moved to Washington Virginia Vale area, off Quebec & Leetsdale and I love it WAYYYY more than Aurora so far. I work downtown, I just gotta hop on the 83L and I'm at work in 35 minutes. Only thing I miss about Aco is the food & the hoes.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I wish I was there, had to go out of town. Happy 420 :mjcry:

Marley Brothers at Red Rocks tonight. Gon be so much smoke in the air I won't even be able to see the stage :laff:

Also, I just moved to Washington Virginia Vale area, off Quebec & Leetsdale and I love it WAYYYY more than Aurora so far. I work downtown, I just gotta hop on the 83L and I'm at work in 35 minutes. Only thing I miss about Aco is the food & the hoes.

Congrats man! The good thing though is you’re still not too far from Aurora, or downtown. Leetsdale turns into Parker and you got access to all the Asian goods. And west, Shotgun Willies/Kind Love close by too :smoker:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
You get any hail breh? The sound around 4pm down here was crazy.

VlTSOSw.jpg

Got the alert on my phone to shelter in place around 4:30, thankfully nothing though.

All this rain and cold air has been good for sleep tho :whew:

Last edited:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I got a uncle who retired out in Colorado Springs so I've been out that way a couple of times and we spent some time in Denver each time we came. Very nice city I definitely understand the appeal of the area the mountain views never get old to me and my uncle has a great view from his neighborhood. The first couple of times we went we got a big as cabin air bnb in the area and the scenery was dope although there were moutain lions in the area the shyt was still live my only complaint well not really a complaint was how dark it got at night like you couldnt see a couple of feet in front of you and it was eerily quiet we were up in the mountans and it was a wooded area right next to us so we heard all kinds of movement and anilmal noises at night but couldnt see shyt being from Houston I wasnt used to that at all. We already planning our next trip out there to chill with unk for a few days and will definitely be hitting up Denver again while we out there. Its different from the crib but its dope.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get any hail breh? The sound around 4pm down here was crazy.

VlTSOSw.jpg

Got the alert on my phone to shelter in place around 4:30, thankfully nothing though.

All this rain and cold air has been good for sleep tho :whew:
I was up in Erie watching the nuggets game at my boys house and it literally looked like ❄️
Side bar: Anybody have a spot they got to for braiding/locs?
East Colfax from Colorado Blvd to 225 has so many hair braiding shops but you gonna get taxed:sadcam:

Thornton has spot on Washington St and like 120th that provides decent service but I only go to them because they are FBA....

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I was up in Erie watching the nuggets game at my boys house and it literally looked like ❄️

East Colfax from Colorado Blvd to 225 has so many hair braiding shops but you gonna get taxed:sadcam:

Thornton has spot on Washington St and like 120th that provides decent service but I only go to them because they are FBA....

Yeah, Colfax is packed with African braiding spots which is what makes it so hard. When I was closer I would go to Abass, but like you said you getting taxed nd they're just trying to get as many in and out as possible for the money. Can't even consistently get the same braider.

Thanks for the thornton spot I'll check it. I'm just looking for someone with decent skill, consistent & dependable. FBA would be a plus