**Coli Verzuz 3** Who makes better music (JQ Legend vs Slangtonomo)

Who makes better music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@JQ Legend :salute:dont know how long you been cooking up, but :salute:i feel like you still have room to grow which is scary:whew: hustler's ambition was my favorite of your 3. My vote went with @Slangtonomo due to his songs being more cohesive...yes the grittiness and distorted quality can be a drawback for most ears, but i actually enjoyed that along with his overall arrangement of song formations.:myman: salute to both you guys. shyt ain't easy critiquing or having your own work critiqued at times.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@JQ Legend :salute:dont know how long you been cooking up, but :salute:i feel like you still have room to grow which is scary:whew: hustler's ambition was my favorite of your 3. My vote went with @Slangtonomo due to his songs being more cohesive...yes the grittiness and distorted quality can be a drawback for most ears, but i actually enjoyed that along with his overall arrangement of song formations.:myman: salute to both you guys. shyt ain't easy critiquing or having your own work critiqued at times.

This really is a tough battle, i was partially at a crossroads because the grittiness is more my speed (plus with my own stuff im not the best at mixing). I had to go into a totally separate box to analyze this :whew:. Salute to both of these brothas.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
All of these tracks are dope as hell and will put together from an artistic view point.
I'm amazed at the talent that so far been displayed by EVERYONE :obama:
It's real hard to vote against either. By the criteria "better" music, I ever so slightly give the edge to @JQ Legend in a 2-1 edge based on track for track
Best song by each to me were BFE by jq and toxic by Monster. Great work brehs I will be checking on your work in the future :salute:

Also @Chip Skylark tracks submitted :mjlit:
I'm ready:dame:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This was another close one, but Slang edged it out. Good battle brehs

@Slangtonomo and @Tflasha if ya'll wanna go at it next, send me 3 songs.

I can post the new thread up on Sunday or Monday.

Thank you.

Damn nikka I ain't got catalogue like that lol. But I'll hit the studio and drop these 3 other tracks I been sitting on. Have them to you on Monday.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn nikka I ain't got catalogue like that lol. But I'll hit the studio and drop these 3 other tracks I been sitting on. Have them to you on Monday.

This the coli big leagues fam.

but yeah monday is cool. If you need more time let me know or if you want me to take your place or find someone else for this round thats cool too.

lowkey kinda anticipating what you finna drop anyway. I still bump that toxic joint.