Coli Wine Connoisseurs, I Need Your Help...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the feedback. In your opinion (and anyone else feel free to chime in), is 1.5 lt (magnum bottle) doing too much. Granted it ain't a jug o wine but this isn't a dinner party either. How would you receive it?

I'm used to buying in bulk (I only buy handles of booze :youngsabo:) so economically that makes sense. Just don't wanna send the wrong message.
Are you talking about the Mateus. If so then no it's fine. The bottle is nice and even the larger size is quite tasteful.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Why Magnum size though? 750 ml is enough as gift

That seems like too much especially for an acquaintance

Wine Outlet Villa Puccini Pinot Grigio 2016

This is one of my favorites

Every body loves pinot grigio, you can't go wrong

ETA: I made a mistake on wine bottle sizes, I corrected it.
I'm thinking so too, idn I was reading some douchey articles online about gifting wine how I can up with that size.
True, that's usually the whitw wine I go with, use a cup for shrimp scampi and guzzle the rest while it's cooking :smugfavre:

Appreciate yal replies btw

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Brehs I need a quality wine that (prententious) women like to drink. This is for a gift, an office gift so im not trying to go too expensive (no ace of spade :comeon:) but then something not too cheap. I guess my budget is around 30 give or take. A magnum bottle would be preferred, champange recommends also acceptable.

Maybe my budget is too constricting, let me know.

As a seasoned brew and booze sopper, I don't have these refined tastes/sensibilities. While $hackleford is known to ocassionally chug red and whites, they are usually purchased in the 1.5-4 liter bottles of the gallo or Rossi variety. Help is appreciated.

:mjgrin:

www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-drink/best-holiday-wines-under-20-20172018-edition/amp

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I drink this Spanish (I think) rose' called Mateus. The bottle is lovely and people always think it is expensive but it only cost $6 and a large bottle is $10. It tastes great and you'll have people thinking they are drinking expensive wine.

:salute: I have a lady friend coming over Saturday thank you for the recommendation.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Brehs I need a quality wine that (prententious) women like to drink. This is for a gift, an office gift so im not trying to go too expensive (no ace of spade :comeon:) but then something not too cheap. I guess my budget is around 30 give or take. A magnum bottle would be preferred, champange recommends also acceptable.

Maybe my budget is too constricting, let me know.

As a seasoned brew and booze sopper, I don't have these refined tastes/sensibilities. While $hackleford is known to ocassionally chug red and whites, they are usually purchased in the 1.5-4 liter bottles of the gallo or Rossi variety. Help is appreciated.

:mjgrin:
4d40a42d20f68233bd03850a26db359f.jpg