Votes: 1 8.3%
  • This is dumb

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Hi ladies,

This is my first thread so forgive me if this goes awry but I've noticed recently that some of the guys on here haven't shied away from calling some women here 'bedwenches' and other names with a similar ignoble meanings. :usure:

Now, I'm condoning such behaviour nor do I think that any black woman should be comfortable using that word, given its historical connotations. However, it did make me rather intrigued as to how many black women on the Coli actually date out of their race on the regular; whether you prefer black men or men of other races or whether you would seriously consider dating a man of another race in the near future. This has probably been asked before but I'm relatively new so I haven't seen anything like this as of yet.

@Spotlessmind Is it possible if you could add a poll? :hamster:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What do you want the poll choices to be? Also...:comeon:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
What do you want the poll choices to be? Also...:comeon:

Like I said, it's probably been discussed before, I just haven't seen anything of the sort on here. Sorry for bringing up a rehashed topic. :hamster:

Erm.. Could we have:

1) I date out regularly
2) I prefer other races of men to black men
3) I'm considering dating out in the future
4) I prefer black men

Thanks in advance.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's an obsession at this point.

A bit off track, it's easy to piss these guys off. Very easy. I should do it more often.
It is, tbh...I can't help but to wonder: "Do you guys ever get tired of falling for the same shyt over and over?"

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Simply us men are a giant tribe with different factions and our most primal urges are to protect and conquer we mostly choose black women to protect and as primitive as it sounds we also choose to conquer you as well and the only way we can do this is for black women wanting to truly submit to us on every level especially sexually and if we feel that is not case by some women saying something along the lines of I don't have a preference well that's saying a man that is not our brethren you could just as easy submit to so why pursue someone who isn't as strongly attracted to you as you are to them and the harping on about it is just a sign a precaution to fellow black men not being insecure just not wanting to be with someone that doesn't see you as special when we see you as being special and if you find yourself in the group of people not having a preference you must obviously know that is not the norm so you should honestly not be surprised by people as unfair as it is questioning and being rude or just plain being disrespectful towards you so you either find black men if that's what your looking for that this isn't a concern with or move on to other men seeing as you don't have a preference but don't be shocked this is an issue with some blackmen

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I agree with the guys on this one. If you want to date out go right ahead but there's no need to run around trying to find justification or a support group by seeking strength in numbers. Also Wth@ I prefer other races as an option.

No need to make a song and dance about it. If you have to it just shows that a part of you believes what you're doing is wrong.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i prefer black men, i have gone on dates with white men and i was trying to seriously date one last year. i think ill stick with black men from now on, but maybe try out the foreign ones again. time is getting short, i feeel like wrinkles could set in at any moment.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I agree with the guys on this one. If you want to date out go right ahead but there's no need to run around trying to find justification or a support group by seeking strength in numbers. Also Wth@ I prefer other races as an option.

No need to make a song and dance about it. If you have to it just shows that a part of you believes what you're doing is wrong.

I actually created this thread to prove that it's not really as big of a deal that some of the guys on here try to make out, if that makes any sense.

Thanks for the responses guys, you have been really helpful.

Edit: I would have said so in my first post but I thought that that might make the whole thread bias.

Last edited: