Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
T
breh till this day i havent seen one somali female in the gym
i know theres few...maybe not in ottawa lol
Lmao i never seen one either come to think of it.

xalimos just think there cake face and there fat ass is enough :mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
T

Lmao i never seen one either come to think of it.

xalimos just think there cake face and there fat ass is enough :mjlol:
every breh who got married the last 5 years their wives are fat now breh :mjcry: shyt is sad lol
but the ones who dont go out clubbing(hijabbis) only go out to eat..everyweekend breh..so no incentive to get inshape

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
every breh who got married the last 5 years their wives are fat now breh :mjcry: shyt is sad lol
but the ones who dont go out clubbing(hijabbis) only go out to eat..everyweekend breh..so no incentive to get inshape
Lol it is sad.. this is why marriage scares me when i see nikka complain about there wives not controlling there weight and taking care of themselves:pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
K-12 was all blk dudes.

Undergrad was blk dudes, Asian dudes Middle eastern dudes.

When I taught overseas in Japan it was blk and Asian dudes.

Grad school is African dudes, Asian dudes and Middle Eastern dudes.

Current BF is blk.

I date who I'm interested in and attracted to. I prefer blk men. If u want to be shallow about it, they just look the best. It's not even a competition. Asian/Pacific Islander men are a close second for me.
Both are extremely sweet, hardworking and treat women uber well and are extremely misrepresented in the world, all while being the best men around.

***Also keep in mind date does not equal fukk. At least not for me. Date is literally hang out, get to know, spend time with.
I don't do casual sex with strangers to be edgy or pretend like I gotta compete with a man.***

So yeah I've dated out but not for any stupid reasons like "there's a shortage" or "dey like dem light-skinned hoes"...barf. I date when a cute guy I'm attracted to shows interest in me.

Simple shyt.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Honestly I just found other races to be weird. Although I'm married I've only ever dated black men, although they were from different backgrounds. It was cool to learn shyt from their cultures but they were still black. Obviously white man is the devil, but Middle Easterners, East Asians, non black Africans, we're all on some weird shyt. Like repressive ideology against women which made me glad to be black cause black men really don't give us a hard time. You've got these other races mutilating vaginas, honor killings, and just general mass violence against women. No thanks.