Colin Kaepernick Sentenced to NFL Limbo for the Crime of Speaking His Mind

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I told nikkas before he's finished in the nfl even during the season...

Don't know why he took a paycut for his released and could have sat on the bench and collect his whole 60 million dollars..

:hhh: he wasn't gonig to collect no $60M. The re-worked deal would have been crap. Look at Tyrod's deal. Kap's would have been worse.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
jets dumb ig they dont grab this nikka :stopitslime:

I don't see super Republican Woody Johnson signing paychecks to Kap anytime soon.

trump-woody.png

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I don't see super Republican Woody Johnson signing paychecks to Kap anytime soon.

trump-woody.png

Woody is a fence rider when it comes to politics as are a lot of people in the upper echelon of NYC's elite. Dudes like him donate bread everywhere just to hedge their interests. That 1% money... he's the type of guy who is more beneficial to a politician than a politician is to him

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Kap honestly doesnt need to play anymore for these nfl teams who have majority white owners... he doesnt need to kiss white america's collective ass standing for the pledge.
he can do much more in life and leave, start a non profit, invent something, become a venture capitalist... Become a surgeon or a farmer like other NFL players...

He doesnt need to play the game of football any longer, he's made his millions... :manny: He told white america to fukk off figuratively by going against police corruption and brutality.... and now he will be blacklisted from the NFL for his beliefs, which are toxic to white people's fragile egos and supremacy...

He can leave... He owes these corporate owners nothing... make your own life out there Collin. :francis:

Agreed --- he got the money to retire already....he probably got 10 milly or more im guessing?

and he got a dime :wow:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
We all knew this would happen, nobody should be surprised. It's sad that my dude can't even get a third string job somewhere smh. Oh well.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
right or wrong, signing him is a bad business move and these franchises are nothing but businesses :yeshrug:

i didnt have a problem with what he did at all, but im not shocked that no one is knocking at his door :hovtrump:
Why's it a bad business move?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Walt had it right when he said that Kaep was going to be the first casualty in the Trump era.

Damn shame.

Anyone who knows the history of sports knew he was done when he took that stand Trump or no trump.

From Craig Hodges, to Abdul Rauf.

I told folks on this very site the day he took the stand that he was done period.

ESPECIALLY when you consider how sports and especially the NFL aligns itself with the flag and military.

shyt damn military planes fly across every open NFL stadium every game when the anthem is playing. That tells you all you need to know.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS fukk Mike Freeman.

I still ain't forgot his comments about Russell Wilson and TO (many moons ago).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why's it a bad business move?
on one hand, it sounds like he's asking too much :yeshrug: thats bad business

and lets be honest, what the fukk are the headlines gonna be? 'x-team signs colin kaepernick, x-team doesnt love america' and all of the fukkin redneck talking points that dominate that kinda commentary. maybe boycotts, etc

if i was an owner, i would probably sign him at a discounted rate :ehh:

i mean lets be honest; what he did was brave and respectable, but if he didnt see this coming then i really dont know what to say