Colin Powell passes from Covid

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
It’s proven more people have died from Covid compared to the vaccine tho:dwillhuh: like literally millions more, it’s honestly debatable if anybody has just died from the vaccine

He was 84 and had cancer yet some believe it was from covid and others believe it was from the vaccine. Yet no one has said it was from the cancer or maybe he had other health issues. Larry King's death was first reported as covid then his sons came out and said that it wasn't covid but other health problems he had. At 84 with his issues the flu or a common cold could've done him in.

Daps
He was 84 and had cancer yet some believe it was from covid and others believe it was from the vaccine. Yet no one has said it was from the cancer or maybe he had other health issues. Larry King's death was first reported as covid then his sons came out and said that it wasn't covid but other health problems he had. At 84 with his issues the flu or a common cold could've done him in.

The only people that think the vaccine killed him are so painfully dumb I honestly wonder how they successfully operate in the world.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Maybe :ld:

:krs:or it could have been the virus that has killed almost 1 million Americans in two years of all health levels and brought our nation to its knees :skip:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Maybe :ld:

:krs:or it could have been the virus that has killed almost 1 million Americans in two years of all health levels and brought our nation to its knees :skip:

Only 5% of the deaths are directly from covid. So it's way less than that.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
The only people that think the vaccine killed him are so painfully dumb I honestly wonder how they successfully operate in the world.

Let's just wait until all the details come out. Some have died from the vaccine. But I still think his death is from other shyt not covid related.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Only 5% of the deaths are directly from covid. So it's way less than that.
Spreading debunked right wing info huh:francis: the remaining 95-96% of Covid deaths were instances of comorbidity. The Covid combined with the other preexisting conditions killed them, they wouldn’t have died if Covid wasn’t added to the mix:stopitslime:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Damn and he was Vaxed too, that shyt is crazy.

Then they wanna mandate the vaccines, I don't think they should.

It's not as simple as you think. There are 2 basic points to consider in Powell's case

1.) Vaccines train your body how to respond to covid

2.) Unfortunately Cancer treatments also vastly weaken your immune system

Given these 2 points, it's quite possible that his cancer treatment prevented him from having an immune response to the vaccine, and even if he did have an immune response, the same cancer treatment probably suppressed his white blood cell count thus limiting his ability to fight off the infection.

This is another reason that those who can get vaccinated should. The vaccines lower community spread by lowering who gets infected and by also by lowering transmission for breakthrough cases. Ergo, herd immunity protects those who are immune suppressed.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Spreading debunked right wing info huh:francis: the remaining 95-96% of Covid deaths were instances of comorbidity. The Covid combined with the other preexisting conditions killed them, they wouldn’t have died if Covid wasn’t added to the mix:stopitslime:

Nooo

They died from pneumonia, not the actual covid :troll:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
You have zero proof of this. Don't post bullshyt misinformation

Crazy ass right wing loon

It's not misinformation that some people have died from the vaccine. That has been proven. But I also said wait for more details to surface. He was 84 and had cancer and possibly other health issues. So I'm not spreading bullshyt. And I'm not a crazy as right wing loon. Shouldn't you be on twitter cancelling folks who have a different opinions than you.

Daps
It's not misinformation that some people have died from the vaccine. That has been proven. But I also said wait for more details to surface. He was 84 and had cancer and possibly other health issues. So I'm not spreading bullshyt. And I'm not a crazy as right wing loon. Shouldn't you be on twitter cancelling folks who have a different opinions than you.

It is misinformation, you are a right-wing loon, and social media is garbage that rots your brain. I have no idea why people use it. The case in point for the brain rot is you.