Colin Powell passes from Covid

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
It is misinformation, you are a right-wing loon, and social media is garbage that rots your brain. I have no idea why people use it. The case in point for the brain rot is you.

I don't get my info from social media and I'd rather be right than wrong which you are all the time. My info comes from credible news source not CNN like you watch. You're a left wing p*ssy who's very sensitive and cries to the mods when someone disagrees with you. You're too ignorant to accept someone else's opinion and you spend way too much time on here.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
This is another thread that shows me not to take political outrage seriously. Ima laugh when its trump turn for his history to be washed when the new "worst president of all time" gets in:mjlol:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It is misinformation, you are a right-wing loon, and social media is garbage that rots your brain. I have no idea why people use it. The case in point for the brain rot is you.
He's telling the truth, the Johnson and Johnson one especially has killed people by way of blood cloths.

Daps
He's telling the truth, the Johnson and Johnson one especially has killed people by way of blood cloths.
Show proof, or it’s misinformation I don’t give a shyt about words. Show the receipts and make sure it’s a credible source

And if people have died give a us a total number of deaths. Due to blood clotting.

Daps
I don't get my info from social media and I'd rather be right than wrong which you are all the time. My info comes from credible news source not CNN like you watch. You're a left wing p*ssy who's very sensitive and cries to the mods when someone disagrees with you. You're too ignorant to accept someone else's opinion and you spend way too much time on here.
:russ: What a dumb response. Lot of projection in this post too. Thing is I looked into it and found a grand total of three deaths suspected from J&J blood clotting... what this means is that Tylenol is more dangerous than the vaccine. It kills like 450 people yearly. So I guess the antivaxxers will need to give up Tylenol

Acetaminophen and the U.S. Acute Liver Failure Study Group: lowering the risks of hepatic failure - PubMed

Also PLEASE post ur news sources which I’m sure are from some insane right wing psycho.

No one gives a shyt about your opinion ur not a medical doctor. What you say doesn’t fukking matter and no one should listen to you. If ur not posting things that have been agreed on by most of the medical community ur just an idiot who thinks he knows more than actual experts.

5$ dollars says when something bad happens u go to the doctor you don’t sit at home and use your opinions to treat yourself

Last edited:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
The only people that think the vaccine killed him are so painfully dumb I honestly wonder how they successfully operate in the world.

How did he contract covid. He's was elderly and had health issues. Shouldn't he had taken precautions even though he was double vaxxed.