College Basketball Random Thoughts 2022-2023

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Jump in competition/homesick/not being as good as you thought you were. I think he’s gonna be a good player in 2-3 years but he came in thinking he was gonna be one and done cause he dominated terrible competition.
Damm running from the smoke. Self is great at developing non one and done talent.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You get Vernon’s newsletter? Supposedly shyt was so bad the team went to the coaches about him.
Yea. I seen him a couple of times on campus. He looked like a youngin there working a temp job cleaning dorms in the summer and not a basketball player.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Damm running from the smoke. Self is great at developing non one and done talent.
Breh went from dunking 5’9 trust fund kids to getting clamped by McCullar…shyt had to be a dark realization for him.

Yea. I seen him a couple of times on campus. He looked like a youngin there working a temp job cleaning dorms in the summer and not a basketball player.
Got some info I’ll send you.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Never understood “student athletes” playing in international competition vs pros WAY out of season was never against some kind of NCAA violation

Yet football teams cant even scrimmage one another in the spring.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lol at KU fans trashing a kid for changing his mind. He's gonna be a stud and probably just misses his family. Kansas is a lot different and a long way from LA

I'm feeling confident this year.
Y'all frontcourt is legit, if Cadeau is the real deal then UNC will be nice. Duke should be a legit top 5-10 team too. Will be interesting to see what UK looks like with all those top freshman.

Gonna be a fun season in college basketball.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Lol at KU fans trashing a kid for changing his mind. He's gonna be a stud and probably just misses his family. Kansas is a lot different and a long way from LA
Where do you see KU fans trashing Adams? You and your school didn’t even care about basketball until last season. Sit this one out scrap and let the blue blood handle this.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Where do you see KU fans trashing Adams? You and your school didn’t even care about basketball until last season. Sit this one out scrap and let the blue blood handle this.
Bro you called him a janitor and y'all are saying he couldn't handle playing for Self, etc. and twitter.

And Oats+Bama are taking over college basketball no one gives a fukk about blue bloods. We're on the cutting edge when it comes to running an NBA program in college and players are starting to take notice.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bro you called him a janitor and y'all are saying he couldn't handle playing for Self, etc. and twitter.

And Oats+Bama are taking over college basketball no one gives a fukk about blue bloods. We're on the cutting edge when it comes to running an NBA program in college and players are starting to take notice.

I said his APPEARANCE was that of a kid working a temp summer job. Not being able to handle playing for Self is common knowledge. He’s always tough on new guys until they prove themselves. I’ve been calling him out for post Wiggins/Embiid class. I get it. You’re new to CBB talk. Cutting edge 🤣 😂 of what? Last year is as good as it’s gonna get for y’all. Enjoy

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I said his APPEARANCE was that of a kid working a temp summer job. Not being able to handle playing for Self is common knowledge. He’s always tough on new guys until they prove themselves. I’ve been calling him out for post Wiggins/Embiid class. I get it. You’re new to CBB talk. Cutting edge 🤣 😂 of what? Last year is as good as it’s gonna get for y’all. Enjoy
He's 6'8'' 200 lbs I don't think he looks like the average kid working a temp summer job. Yea that's convenient to say when you lose a player but y'all don't know what he left, he probably just misses Los Angeles over boring ass Lawrence. Oats just had one of the best offseasons ever replacing 3 assistants with 3 better assistants and the transfer class he brought in. Our next few recruiting classes are gonna be special.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He's 6'8'' 200 lbs I don't think he looks like the average kid working a temp summer job
See. This why you should stfu and worry about them slack jawed yokels in T-town. I’m on campus. I see these dudes. That kid was way heavier than 200 lbs. He wasn’t pushing Abdullah the Butcher numbers but he came here out of shape. And duh, every KU fan here has said it’s a culture shock to go from LA to Lawrence. His issue is reclassifying and getting Emoni Bates’d during scrimmage runs. Look at the basketball IG page. We got walk-ons getting love. You barely see a highlight from that dude. Best of luck but if this was any year to come here and start, this is the one.

The rest of the BS you posted, nobody cares about.