College Basketball Random Thoughts 2022-2023

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
See. This why you should stfu and worry about them slack jawed yokels in T-town. I’m on campus. I see these dudes. That kid was way heavier than 200 lbs. He wasn’t pushing Abdullah the Butcher numbers but he came here out of shape. And duh, every KU fan here has said it’s a culture shock to go from LA to Lawrence. His issue is reclassifying and getting Emoni Bates’d during scrimmage runs. Look at the basketball IG page. We got walk-ons getting love. You barely see a highlight from that dude. Best of luck but if this was any year to come here and start, this is the one.

The rest of the BS you posted, nobody cares about.
You know better than to argue this brother. We know what went on with Adams

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Adams and DeSanti told The Star that many other schools have reached out to Adams since his Sunday announcement that he’d be leaving Lawrence. They say that list includes (but is not exclusive to) Gonzaga, TCU, BYU, Missouri, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, USC and Oregon.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/c...of-kansas/article277429693.html#storylink=cpy
:laff: You take SoCal and TCU off that list all of them shyts is rural. At least he could admit his teammates didn’t like him

Daps
Reppin
Chi
@TUA TAGOVAILOA
@CrimsonTider

Thoughts on this recruitment? From everything I’ve read he’s a heavy Bama lean, wondering what the Tide insiders are saying about the announcement delay.

My thoughts were if he’s announcing on Sunday, it would be to Alabama, but I have no insights on why the delay or if he’s looking at OTE, G-League options.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
@TUA TAGOVAILOA
@CrimsonTider

Thoughts on this recruitment? From everything I’ve read he’s a heavy Bama lean, wondering what the Tide insiders are saying about the announcement delay.

My thoughts were if he’s announcing on Sunday, it would be to Alabama, but I have no insights on why the delay or if he’s looking at OTE, G-League options.

Yea not sure what happened we got 3 new coaches so they're still trying to build that relationship with him. Texas is throwing around a lot of money. And yea pro options as well could've caught his eye. Michigan St fans are still confident too. Idk but he's a top priority for us and a perfect fit so hopefully we can still land him and he doesn't choose the bag.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yea not sure what happened we got 3 new coaches so they're still trying to build that relationship with him. Texas is throwing around a lot of money. And yea pro options as well could've caught his eye. Michigan St fans are still confident too. Idk but he's a top priority for us and a perfect fit so hopefully we can still land him and he doesn't choose the bag.

He hasn’t visited Texas yet, if he doesn’t actually visit I can’t see him committing there, and if he’s willing to go somewhere just for the NIL and throw caution to the wind, I wouldn’t want him fukking up my teams chemistry. Depending who may returns for 24-25 we can be a title contender.

All the MSU heads say Bama, reading the quote in link he likes the way y’all use guys his size.

Personally I don’t think MSU would be in the running other than he’s from Detroit originally.

It’s rare for a recruit to leave MI for a prep school, then come back. Only player I can think that’s left and came back is Miles Bridges, but he’s from Flint, it’s expected any hooper from flint to go to MSU.

OU seems random, if he returns to the Midwest he goes to MSU over OSU…