628x471.jpg

review7.jpg

Terrelle%20Pryor%20Blake%20Gideon%20Tostitos%20Fiesta%20TjEMK9dQVg_l.jpg

628x471.jpg

fukk you blake:sadbron:

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Canes brehs, no hate for Derrick Crudup?

dude was just straight trash...

he went out like a straight bytch tho him and his pops was trying to scream racism cuz he couldn't beat out Berlin .. coming out of Deerfield i never thought he would amount 2 shyt ...Its crazy looking back as much as we use to bytch about Berlin dude was the best QB we've had in the last 10 years he was just cuffed by the offense

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Lorenzo Booker.....fastest dude ever side to side, but wasn't shaking out outrunning nobody. Straight up bum.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
he aint a rock head but he fukkin stupid as shyt

my girl went to hs wit him and they real cool...she say that nikka never did work never did shyt, didnt even care...just play football and smoke weed...but he was so good he got a pass in high school

nikka coulda been in the league right now

He was damn good, but straight up ignant. Him and some other dudes were at Gwinnett Center to watch their girls in the state championship game against Maya Moore and Collins Hill during Maya's freshman year. Marcus and his boys jumped the rail and ran on the court when their girls won. He ran around waving a Stephenson flag while the cops tried stopping them. Then they took off their shirts and started bouncing then got into a fight, it looked like with each other or some of their other fans. :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
p1_drew.jpg

He was WAYYYYY worse than Chris Rix. I hated Drew Weatherford.

If Wyatt Sexton wouldnt have fell victim to Lyme's disease, we would've never had to suffer through the Weatherford/Lee era:birdman:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
shyt, where do I start

You know who this shythead is
rixfanday.jpg

Dan fukkin Kendra
9d41d5cac7ea100fe49ae1d23414efec2110bb6e.jpg

Lorenzo Booker
p1_booker_ap_medium.jpg

Rufus Brown aka Toast
a_brown_i.jpg

Craphonso Thorpe (even tho we got cool once he was out in KC and I kicked it with him)
51925058_display_image.jpg

Greg "Waste of Space" Carr
Greg_Carr_crazy_tipped_pass_to_self.jpg

Fred "I Can't Read Above a 4th Grade Level" Rouse
253164.jpg

and this fukkin guy
tebowcrying1.jpg

Man Rufus Brown was straight DOO DOO!!!! Damn I hated him.

Samari Rolle was maddening at FSU too. He had so much talent as he showed in being All Pro in the NFL, but this dude stayed having mental lapses and getting burnt in college. Derrick Mayes made him his bytch. He let Jaquez Green get behind him on 97 when we had the win. :mad:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
p1_drew.jpg

He was WAYYYYY worse than Chris Rix. I hated Drew Weatherford.

If Wyatt Sexton wouldnt have fell victim to Lyme's disease, we would've never had to suffer through the Weatherford/Lee era:birdman:

Sadly the only FSU jersey I have is a Weatherford one. It was the only should burn it. I'm trying to buy a Peter Warrick jersey. He just commented on my pic of him on Instagram and he has some dude managing him and selling autographed jerseys and unsigned ones as well. Might cop both. Greatest college football player......EVER!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Sadly the only FSU jersey I have is a Weatherford one. It was the only should burn it. I'm trying to buy a Peter Warrick jersey. He just commented on my pic of him on Instagram and he has some dude managing him and selling autographed jerseys and unsigned ones as well. Might cop both. Greatest college football player......EVER!

Just got into an argument about Peter Warrick the other day.

He is my favorite of all-time as well.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Just got into an argument about Peter Warrick the other day.

He is my favorite of all-time as well.

Man dude is so underappreciated. I recorded almost ever FSU game from his career. I was front and center every game on the tube watching his greatness in display. For those from other regions who didn't get to see the majestic cuts and video game moves they don't understand. I'm talking the 1 on 2 jump balls too. I'm talking the UNC game where he had to sit the first quarter for violating team rules and then proceeded to make mince meat out of Dre Bly once the second quarter started. Something like 4 catches for 124 and 2 Tds I'm talking him CARRYING us to the title game in 98 when we had no business making it with an option QB who wouldn't have started at Georgia Southern. Oh yeah, ROOSTER is the player I hate.....

Peter Warrick is greatness personified. For anyone that doesn't believe go back and watch him in the championship game against Va Tech....

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Florida State national championship years: 1999 - Tampa Bay Times

FSU fans, outnumbered by the Hokies in the largest football crowd in Superdome history (79,280), began chanting "Pe-ter War-rick." In the huddle, Warrick asked his teammates a question. "Do you want me to finish them off?"' Warrick said. On the next play, he did. Weinke fired a long pass down the left side of the field for Warrick, who shook off a defender for the backbreaking score.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
There SUURRREE are a lot of florida state fans magically coming out of the woodwork this year :usure:

Any time a team gets hype or starts winning people come out the woodwork or some people are just dormant when their team isn't winning. Just like in the early 2000s there were a lot of Rams fans.......where are they now?