College football players you despised for all 4 years at the school

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
p1_drew.jpg

He was WAYYYYY worse than Chris Rix. I hated Drew Weatherford.

If Wyatt Sexton wouldnt have fell victim to Lyme's disease, we would've never had to suffer through the Weatherford/Lee era:birdman:

Wyatt Sexton knew the deal

http://img218.echo.cx/img218/4721/sexton4zy.jpg

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Man dude is so underappreciated. I recorded almost ever FSU game from his career. I was front and center every game on the tube watching his greatness in display. For those from other regions who didn't get to see the majestic cuts and video game moves they don't understand. I'm talking the 1 on 2 jump balls too. I'm talking the UNC game where he had to sit the first quarter for violating team rules and then proceeded to make mince meat out of Dre Bly once the second quarter started. Something like 4 catches for 124 and 2 Tds I'm talking him CARRYING us to the title game in 98 when we had no business making it with an option QB who wouldn't have started at Georgia Southern. Oh yeah, ROOSTER is the player I hate.....

Peter Warrick is greatness personified. For anyone that doesn't believe go back and watch him in the championship game against Va Tech....

I hate Peter Warrick but him followed by Percy Harvin are the two most electrifying players i've ever seen in college. Warrick man...i'm still salty at how he styled on us in 98. That game on Youtube now :to:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
I hate Peter Warrick but him followed by Percy Harvin are the two most electrifying players i've ever seen in college. Warrick man...i'm still salty at how he styled on us in 98. That game on Youtube now :to:

Percy was the real deal.....

The 98 game with the shake of Marquand Manuel....:takedat:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I could post pics of Rufus Doo Doo Brown getting burnt but the owners of this site would have to buy more server space...Y'all make me want to go home and watch that 99 Sugar Bowl game on DVD...P-Dubb was greatness in the flesh...I was there for the La Tech game....the best plays I've ever seen in person...and don't get me started on the Ga Tech game that season....then it doesn't help that he may have one the greatest hairlines in FSU history...swear he had a barber staying in his dorm room who did his line up before he stepped out for the day...sad my dude didn't amount to shyt in the league tho (fukk you Cincy)..

This chick I use to mess around with use to take classes with Weatherford...said dude was a straight clown...had to be the only QB who couldn't get co-eds to suck him off or anything...he'd have had a better chance at FAMU from what she told me...even D'Vontrey Richardson had hoes and he was a man w/o a position for all 4 years he was there...someone needs to put a APB out on Atrews Bell & Kyler Hall (how he got PT I'll never understand)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
A bytch nikka by the name of Kyle Orton :pacspit: ...didn't like him as person or a QB...was happy to see his heisman bid go up in flames

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEsHtZv826U"]Kyle Orton for Heisman Goes Up In Flames - YouTube[/ame]

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
71978325.jpg.27222.0_display_image.jpg

I usually don't hate players

but son. this nikka anthony morelli DESTROYED the dynasty that was being created

I...I can't even explain it :to:

and we originally had chad henne but they both SWITCHED commitments

He was so hyped too. I bet Beano Cook was on his dikk.

Speaking of Beano, he is a joke. Dude said Ron Powlus could win 2 Heismans:what:

Then that one year Penn State was like 7-0 and he was all on their dikk. "LaVar Arrington is the best player in the nation, Joe Pa is the best coach in the nation, Penn State is the best team in the nation, and they're gonna win the national championship!" They lost the next 3 games