Color Photos of Native Americans in the 1800s

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:
Of course there was slavery across the African continent, from East to West, but speak for yourself, the vast majority of us are African descended.
I can't tell what exactly you're arguing :patrice:
Im not trying to sound like one of them angry israelite dudes on the agree corner cuz im not. I dont even subscribe to any group or doctrine. But its quite possible what they say is true about blacks in America. We are much different than them africans

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Aint reading shyt cuz i know what it was and is. They apart of the reason the black identity was lost in America, then all the mixing. You got blacks claiming they mixed with Native but never vice versa. Also ask yourself why was the mixing and slavery big in NC,VA,SC etc because of the water and slave ports. They was apart of the transatlantic too.
Ok

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not trying to sound like one of them angry israelite dudes on the agree corner cuz im not. I dont even subscribe to any group or doctrine. But its quite possible what they say is true about blacks in America. We are much different than them africans
We're a different group because we're a "nation" of people per se. African-American is culturally different from Igbo, or Yoruba, or Berber. But we're still descended from them.
And AAs still managed to enslave groups of people the moment we were given the opportunity too, Liberia is a reminder of that.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're a different group because we're a "nation" of people per se. African-American is culturally different from Igbo, or Yoruba, or Berber. But we're still descended from them.
And AAs still managed to enslave groups of people the moment we were given the opportunity too, Liberia is a reminder of that.
Do you know how many groups of people were practicing hebrew customs in West Africa during the transatlantic? As a matter many colonists to were looking for specific people not all africans.