NYC
2E0FCAA200000578-0-image-a-19_1446550071808.jpg

This one. :sas1wow:

Look Like It Was Taken For The Gram

"Yo Tanto Take A Pic Of Me On This Rock Real Quick"

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The difference between chattel slavery and other forms is pretty big breh :francis:
I won't even go into a historical argument because I'll be called a c00n, but you'll be incredibly hard pressed to find a single group around the world that didn't have a form of slavery at one point in time.
And I don't remember the Natives traveling to West Africa to purchase African people(s), do you?
You're getting called a c00n because you are one fakkit. Chattel slavery "is" slavery you idiot it's the exact same meaning and is of no difference in definition. Wow you are dumb. I guess you see modern slavery different too huh? It's the same fukking thing. The brutality and all that. Foh breh :camby:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The difference between chattel slavery and other forms is pretty big breh :francis:
I won't even go into a historical argument because I'll be called a c00n, but you'll be incredibly hard pressed to find a single group around the world that didn't have a form of slavery at one point in time.
And I don't remember the Natives traveling to West Africa to purchase African people(s), do you?
You're getting called a c00n because you are one fakkit. Chattel slavery "is" slavery you idiot it's the exact same meaning and is of no difference in definition. Wow you are dumb. I guess you see modern slavery different too huh? It's the same fukking thing. The brutality and all that. Foh breh :camby:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
5 out of hundreds of tribes:ld:

That's like saying black Americans should condemn and isolate themselves from the motherland because a hand full of Africans caught and traded other Africans during the transatlantic slave trade.
so you saying that white ppl shouldn't be condemned either because not all of them had slaves?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! Is this true?

the pics are really beautiful. its so damning what white people have done to them :mjcry:
Still real looking natives left but yeah a lot of the blood like mine is dilluted

Good friend of mine lives on a reservation now and hes fukkin mixed with japanese :dead:

When i was younger i used to look like the natives in these pictures. Dark brown/red skin with soft dark black hair :ahh: that white people used to ask if i dyed it :dahell: sun burn? Whats that :russ:

Then around 15-16 my white genes started to come out :dahell: skin got damn near bleached like instantly :dahell: started looking more european (italian) every day :mjcry: now i get sun burnt :lupe:

Now my genes balance out more and now i look like pitbull :dead:

But thats a lotta cases now :yeshrug: especially in them mid west areas like oklahoma n shyt